Groups

mp3 player with wifi for £100

Hi just looking for a new mp3 player but would like it to have wifi on it
    have about £100 to spend just wondering if anyone know any good ones

thanks

10 Comments

Ipod Touch is the best but you are looking to spend around £20 more then your price.

It has the BEST INTERNET BROWSING. Due to the interface being good and the layout is easy. It was also awarded the best mp3 in many magazines.

Original Poster

hmm dont realy want anything from ipod tbh

zune has wifi i think. depends what you want it for

Refurbished n95-8gb from o2 for £99.99? :giggle:

mp3, wi-fi, plus also gps and a phone to boot!

jah128;2630146

Refurbished n95-8gb from o2 for £99.99? :giggle:mp3, wi-fi, plus also gps … Refurbished n95-8gb from o2 for £99.99? :giggle:mp3, wi-fi, plus also gps and a phone to boot!

thats a good deal!!!!

(put it in the deal section :thumbsup:)

ipod touch is the only one I can think of...apart from N95

Ipod touch has to be the best dude trust me the browser is simply too good.

MarzBarz;2630095

Ipod Touch is the best but you are looking to spend around £20 more then … Ipod Touch is the best but you are looking to spend around £20 more then your price.It has the BEST INTERNET BROWSING. Due to the interface being good and the layout is easy. It was also awarded the best mp3 in many magazines.

Where can i get an ipod touch for £120???

Titchimp;2630133

zune has wifi i think. depends what you want it for

im not sure if zune has a web browser tho just wifi so you can download onto it wirelessly

deathtrap3000;2630506

Where can i get an ipod touch for £120???

u can probs get one thats been run over by a truck, maybe (my thoughts r urs)

I meant used 8gb ive sold mines before for just under £120 and it was in MINT condition like new with warranty.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32150
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …147349
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764524
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1742

See more discussions