Found 8th Jan 2009
Was wondering if there are any good mp3 player deals about as my old one recently died a death :). anything about 6 to 8gb or bigger for about £45, wouldn't mind getting an ipod simply because the wheel is very good for tracking through a song (i listen to a lot of tracks that are an hour long or so and it is a pain trying to track through them manually), does anyone know of a mp3 player with a different but equally effective way of skipping through a track? any help or advice is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance

6 Comments

i have 8 gig mp4 brand new with screen protector still on whafedale £40 delived

Original Poster

Thanks, they look good, fantastic price too. only thing is i'm always nervous about buying mp3 players made by "The industry leaders in cost-effective players" instead of something by creative, sony etc though I did see that the riverstreams one uses samsung flash memory. Have you had much experience with these type of retailers? have you had your 8gb for long? thanks for help by the way

Had it over a year. I bought 2 for birthday presents too - one for a 70 year old cousin who loves it to bits and the other for a friend's 60th. They love the look and feel and the easy drag and drop set up. So far all 3 have performed exceptionally well. Can't complain and these were more expensive when I bought them. Bit of a bargain of you ask me.

Original Poster

scotsann;3997207

Had it over a year. I bought 2 for birthday presents too - one for a 70 … Had it over a year. I bought 2 for birthday presents too - one for a 70 year old cousin who loves it to bits and the other for a friend's 60th. They love the look and feel and the easy drag and drop set up. So far all 3 have performed exceptionally well. Can't complain and these were more expensive when I bought them. Bit of a bargain of you ask me.

That's exactly what I was looking for, might have to purchase one:). which one was it you got, the 8gb riverstreams one?

Yes that's the chap! I've just this minute ordered the touch screen one on the same page. I have an ipod classic but this seems a bit of a bargain for the commute to work and not too much money lost if I leave it on the bus. I'll take a chance and report back...

Good luck with your purchase.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Stock informer36
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247672
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz810
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314662

See more discussions