Groups

MP3 players-help needed

Hi. We bought the mother in law an mp3 player for Christmas as she wanted one to take on holiday. Have just discovered it doesn't take batteries but needs to be charged through the pc. Is there any type of charger she can buy so she can charge it on holiday without the use of a pc?

Thanks for any help xx

7 Comments

Original Poster

Brilliant, thank you! I knew somebody here would know the answer. thanks ever so much. Just looking at it though, can she use it abroad? rep added & thanks again xx

louiseb84;4105285

Brilliant, thank you! I knew somebody here would know the answer. thanks … Brilliant, thank you! I knew somebody here would know the answer. thanks ever so much. Just looking at it though, can she use it abroad? rep added & thanks again xx

Yes it works on 100 to 240v no probs.

From site

* Compact design
    * Charges all devices that can be powered by a USB charging cable eg. Mobile phones, sat navs, Bluetooth headsets, mp3 players, digital cameras etc
    * Built-in fuse with surge protection
    * Red LED indicator
    * Charging input: AC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz, 0.15A
    * Charging output: DC 5V, 500 mA

esq3585;4105302

Yes it works on 100 to 240v no probs.From site * Compact design * … Yes it works on 100 to 240v no probs.From site * Compact design * Charges all devices that can be powered by a USB charging cable eg. Mobile phones, sat navs, Bluetooth headsets, mp3 players, digital cameras etc * Built-in fuse with surge protection * Red LED indicator * Charging input: AC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz, 0.15A * Charging output: DC 5V, 500 mA

Whilst this accepts European, USA and UK power supplies, you will need an adapter for the plug 'cos it won't physically fit their sockets. :thumbsup:

Banned

Maplin do a windup usb charger if you dont mind a bit of wrist action!
    maplin.co.uk/Mod…ule
    no need for plugs or even searching for sockets.

Same problem here - and it never even ocurred to me that you might be able to buy an adaptor!! Doh!! :whistling:
    have some rep all!!! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1420
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846154
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      4. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218

See more discussions