Groups

MP3 renaming software. What to use ?

I have added some albums to itunes but the song names are all track01 etc with no cover art. Is there any software that will automatically rename all these tracks and possbly get the cover art ?

7 Comments

Google it.

right click on track within itunes it should give you the option for both things

Original Poster

cant believe it was so easy

Might not be the best choice but if you're on Windows then ]Media Monkey is pretty good at that.

Original Poster

gog5y;6680025

right click on track within itunes it should give you the option for both … right click on track within itunes it should give you the option for both things

Because the tracks were not imported via itunes it wont do it

Original Poster

inside101;6680032

Might not be the best choice but if you're on Windows then ]Media Monkey … Might not be the best choice but if you're on Windows then ]Media Monkey is pretty good at that.

Excellent, used this before many moons ago and could not remember its name. Will see how it looks in 2009 :thumbsup:

for general file renaming I like Flash Renamer..

for tag editing of mp3s mp3tag is awesome.. (great for batch changes also)

but all of my music personally is itunes organized, so I do all my tags and art via that...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29213624
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?919
      3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1637
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2590

See more discussions