Expired

MP3 wanted ASAP!

7 replies
Found 8th Jul 2008
Hi everyone. I've just switched my MP3 player on to find that it's FUBAR'd. I now need a new one quick, as I only have tomorrow to shop around because on Friday I'm getting married and then I fly out on my honeymoon.

I would like at least a 2gb player with a decent screen. Also, I will need one that can be charged off of a USB mains charger (for use when I'm away) and is quite robust.

Are there any cheap ones about at the moment?

Many, many thanks

1. Ask
  2. MP3
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. MP3
7 Comments

ive got a 30gb zune used and its very robust willing to sell for £100 delivered. have a look then youll understand what i mean about being robust.

Original Poster

sarbjeet_;2485387

ive got a 30gb zune used and its very robust willing to sell for £100 … ive got a 30gb zune used and its very robust willing to sell for £100 delivered. have a look then youll understand what i mean about being robust.

Sounds a fantastic player, but as I said, I only have tomorrow to get hold another player. Thanks for your help though :thumbsup:

Is this any good? Does anyone own one?

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

good luck for friday

ValiantSaint;2485448

Sounds a fantastic player, but as I said, I only have tomorrow to get … Sounds a fantastic player, but as I said, I only have tomorrow to get hold another player. Thanks for your help though :thumbsup:Is this any good? Does anyone own one?http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5135183/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CSound+and+vision%7C9555142/c_2/2%7Ccat_9555142%7CMP3+and+MP4+players%7C9555267/c_3/3%7Ccat_9555267%7CMP3+players+with+portable+solid+state%7C9555274.htm

where abouts are you as you can pickup and pay in cash if your interested.

512mb mp3 player with radio brand new £7

Original Poster

sarbjeet_;2486579

where abouts are you as you can pickup and pay in cash if your interested.

It sounds a lovely piece of kit, but I can't get to you today (as you live a lifetime away from me) and I can't afford £100 at the moment.

The 512mb player isn't what I was looking for "OnTheBallCity" I already have a 2GB machine, so I wouldn't be able to fit half of my songs on it!

I need something around the £50 mark, that's over (or around) 2GB, with the ability to charge from the mains (through USB mains charger) Oh, and it needs a good menu screen as well. Thanks people

argos.co.uk/sta…htm
This is a awesome player and is half price, also comes in black or red..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Parcels2go discount22
    2. Looking for advice on ESP8266 microcontroller project411
    3. Do I need fabric conditioner?1013
    4. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc56

See more discussions