Groups

MP3D Player 50GB 1.8" Colour 3DTFT Screen - ONLY £9.99 @ Ebuyer (In Stock)

MP3D Player 50GB 1.8" Colour 3DTFT Screen

ebuyer.com/spe…otd

26 Comments

Original Poster

http://image.ebuyer.com/customer/promos/UK/loofmediamp3d_2009-03-31.jpg

LOL...yes yes ur a funny man, had me...voted hot

this'll definantly replace my ipod

Original Poster

I've just ordered one, i can't wait till i get it.

Apr 1 starts earlier and earlier don't it?

LOL!!!
    Had my heart racing! With a kid's party coming up and all this would have been nice.
    I got caught out.
    Heated/Repped.
    Thanks.

I am a total mug

happy april fools day everyone

Oh that is so last week's technology. Mine has the band snorting coke in your bathroom and smashing up your furniture lol.

Soziberry;4795426

Oh that is so last week's technology. Mine has the band snorting coke in … Oh that is so last week's technology. Mine has the band snorting coke in your bathroom and smashing up your furniture lol.

:-D

order succesfully gone throug, order two for 15£

Original Poster

use this code to get free delivery: APRFL

:thinking::evil::giggle:

carzy man, had a laugh in the early morning. Heat added:w00t:

voted cold as the product doesnt exist.:):roll::thinking::p

stiffnuts;4795519

voted cold as the product doesnt exist.:):roll::thinking::p

Voted hot really, Im not that sad,

Didn't even read all the comments or the description, 50GB mp3 player was all I was interested in, then when I went to order one.....................

Nice One!

pc_tech86;4795454

use this code to get free delivery: APRFL

That code didnt work for me

Jez15;4795537

That code didnt work for me

Try the code SHA1 for free delivery as they have been bought out by Debenhams a few days ago.
    :w00t:

Hibron;4795550

Try the code SHA1 for free delivery as they have been bought out by … Try the code SHA1 for free delivery as they have been bought out by Debenhams a few days ago.:w00t:

:w00t::w00t:

The battery life on these is terrible. Only about 15 minutes with the holography turned on.
    Also, mine was SIM-locked to BT Mobile, so I couldn't use some of it's features.

Voted cold.

battery life on this is terrible, i changed mine to this and it works superb.

http://www.hilaroad.com/camp/projects/lemon/lemmon_battery_labels.jpg

Too funny, wasnt totally awake and this got me for a minute. lol

The lemon battery is real though, heres proof

American inventor Apri Lofos discovered a breakthrough new method of turning fruit into electrical energy which he used in the design of a new form of thermoelectric battery, details of which were published in the January issue of Popular Mechanics. Called the CTEC (Citrus Thermoelectric Energy Conversion) System, it is an all solid-state heat engine using lemon juice as the working fluid circulating between two Membrane-Electrode Assembly (MEA) stacks, one hot, and one cold, operating on a thermodynamic cycle similar to the Ericsson Cycle.

Environmental concerns and legislation have created a demand for "greener" energy which can be satisfied by lemon power, using the CTEC hydride batteries for cheap reneweable energy. Smaller, lighter, lower and cost lemons will also make electric and hybrid electric vehicles practical for the first time. - The internets

"Loof MP3D Player"... Anyone else notice that "loof" is "fool" backwards?

What were the other two? You could post them here

Personally I think one april fool is enough for any site and this one was pretty spot on, classy and funny.

Bu**er, I was reaching for my credit card.

Many thanks for the laugh, I was totally taken in.

Heat & Rep added

How anyone could fall for this is beyond me as soon as i saw 50gb and the price i knew it was a joke and to be honest it was one of the worst I've seen last years was better with the self wiring broadband that you feed down the toilet and the router sat on the cistern heres the link any tech will find this well funny and a few people tried to sign up

google.com/tisp/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?56
      2. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384
      4. PlayStation Hacked Again?44

See more discussions