Mp4's

Banned
hey, i downloaded some mp4 files but when i open them they only play sound, any reason why?

12 Comments

sounds like you need to download an mp4 codec to get it to play, google it or try
free-codecs.com/dow…htm dont know if they any good they just the first search result i got.

10 to 1 you don't have the codecs installed you require, you can identify what ones you need from this little program called gspot, (I know but its just a name!!).

]http//ww…htm

Also, TLC player will play this, had Media player clasic (Almost plays anything) but wont play MP$ TLC does, also small in size

guru_the;1712099

Also, TLC player will play this, had Media player clasic (Almost plays … Also, TLC player will play this, had Media player clasic (Almost plays anything) but wont play MP$ TLC does, also small in size

I think you mean VLC! videolan.org

Original Poster Banned

hey i downloaded them they didn't seem to do anything. anymore ideas? thanks for helpin tho guys

seanbwfc;1712224

hey i downloaded them they didn't seem to do anything. anymore ideas? … hey i downloaded them they didn't seem to do anything. anymore ideas? thanks for helpin tho guys

What did you do?

Did you run gspot on the files and read what it said about the file?

vlc player has played eveything i have ever needed and never had to download a codec either

]link here

Original Poster Banned

i was gonna put them on my n95 but they only play sound, anyway of converting them?

seanbwfc;1712248

i was gonna put them on my n95 but they only play sound, anyway of … i was gonna put them on my n95 but they only play sound, anyway of converting them?

Well that is a completely different kettle of fish.

Original Poster Banned

lol sorry!

seanbwfc;1712248

i was gonna put them on my n95 but they only play sound, anyway of … i was gonna put them on my n95 but they only play sound, anyway of converting them?

Try putting them on your n95 it will play mpg4 usually as that is the format it records in, but if not be more specific about where u r trying to play them

need a codec
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846070
    2. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders44
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763843
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2342

See more discussions