Mpow t6

Posted 23rd Feb 2019
anyone have any experience with these earbuds please.

thanks

John
Community Updates
Ask
17 Comments
Mpow are usually decent, I'm also curious.
I’ve recently ordered a pair of these from eBay, expected to arrive early next week. Happy to share my experience with them.
iamtomlewis23/02/2019 21:37

I’ve recently ordered a pair of these from eBay, expected to arrive early n …I’ve recently ordered a pair of these from eBay, expected to arrive early next week. Happy to share my experience with them.

That's great thanks. How much u pay?
brailer8 h, 6 m ago

That's great thanks. How much u pay?

Listed as £26.99 but eBay had a 10% off tech promo running, so paid £24.29
Ordered some t6's il let u know what I think
Mine have arrived today and really impressed so far. The sound is great, much better than expected. Connection is more or less instant after removing from the box (I’m using an iPhone XR). Left my phone upstairs and moved around the house and didn’t lose any connection. No delay watching videos.

My biggest fear was them not staying in my ear as usually in-ear headphones have always fallen out. But these don’t shift even with a good head shake.

I intend to use these at the gym and the first time will be tomorrow so will report back

Happy to answer any questions.
iamtomlewis25/02/2019 19:16

Mine have arrived today and really impressed so far. The sound is great, …Mine have arrived today and really impressed so far. The sound is great, much better than expected. Connection is more or less instant after removing from the box (I’m using an iPhone XR). Left my phone upstairs and moved around the house and didn’t lose any connection. No delay watching videos. My biggest fear was them not staying in my ear as usually in-ear headphones have always fallen out. But these don’t shift even with a good head shake. I intend to use these at the gym and the first time will be tomorrow so will report back Happy to answer any questions.

I'm glad your happy so far. Have you used them for Netflix etc. Wanted to know if they have any delay.
brailer29 m ago

I'm glad your happy so far. Have you used them for Netflix etc. Wanted to …I'm glad your happy so far. Have you used them for Netflix etc. Wanted to know if they have any delay.

Just watched a couple of minutes of Netflix and didn’t notice any delay
So used them at the gym this morning whilst doing circuit training which involves quite a lot of movement. No issues whatsoever. Didn't fall out the ears, no loss of connection etc.

Obviously still early days but really impressed so far and highly recommend.
Edited by: "iamtomlewis" 26th Feb 2019
Mine come tomorrow so I'll post my thoughts
I’ve got the T3 with are similar, without the capacitive controls.
Initial findings were good but the connection does weird things sometimes.
The case doesn’t always make a good charge connection.
T3 specific, the button is a bit to firm, you end up pressing firmly on it, forcing into your ear.
Oh and a generic comment. The magnetic case has a tendency to find any small bits of iron and pulls it in. Watch where you sit it down.
I was torn between getting earbuds with a button or capacitive. Went for capacitive in the end for the reason u stated above.
Got them today. I really like them. How do u turn them off. The manual says to put them in the case but the lights are constantly on. Will they stay like this until they are fully charged then the lights will go off?. Seems like a waste of charge otherwise.
Lights have now gone off. Don't know whether that means they are fully charged?. Do u know how to check how much change they have?.
brailer21 m ago

Lights have now gone off. Don't know whether that means they are fully …Lights have now gone off. Don't know whether that means they are fully charged?. Do u know how to check how much change they have?.

When you put them in the case, they will disconnect and turn off. They will glow green to indicate they are being charged by the case and will go off once fully charged. I don't think you can turn them off any other way.

I'm connecting them to an iPhone, so the charge level of the earbuds is displayed in the control centre and the 'Batteries' widget. The charge level of the case is indicated by the inbuilt LEDs.
Hi, I bought them recently, I still do not have them but I would like to know more about them. comments and experiences Does anyone know where to find the manual? thank
Can u help please. I can only get sound out of one of the ear pieces. The one with no sound still pauses/ stops the music however. Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants