Groups

mr bean teddy focal price!!

has anyone got there teddy yet? order a while ago now and still not arrived

13 Comments

Not yet, i received a despatch email 7-8days ago too!

omg i forgot i ordered 2 of these and still know show, has anyone else heard anymore from them?

I got mines last week - its a bit crap tbh!! But then again only cost couple of pound

ps it came from China!

I ordered 2 as well but have not heard anything, the money has been taken out of my bank though!

bossyboots

I got mines last week - its a bit crap tbh!! But then again only cost … I got mines last week - its a bit crap tbh!! But then again only cost couple of pound

but you have a lovely hubby to cuddle up to babe so why would you want a teddy bear???

fern37

but you have a lovely hubby to cuddle up to babe so why would you want a … but you have a lovely hubby to cuddle up to babe so why would you want a teddy bear???

hahaha!! How are you!! Actually am not talking to you
    Edited by: "bossyboots" 21st Oct 2010

I ordered a ps3 contoller in red and i have received that today so expect teddys will be here soon,
    The contoller looks genuine has anyone else orderded it?

Banned

i ordered one for a laugh as the little guy loves mr bean, i ordered mine from dx and was dispatched two weeks ago so should be here soon

GRGO140

I ordered a ps3 contoller in red and i have received that today so expect … I ordered a ps3 contoller in red and i have received that today so expect teddys will be here soon,The contoller looks genuine has anyone else orderded it?

How long was delivery for that?

Starr

How long was delivery for that?

I ordered on The 9th of oct
    Edited by: "GRGO140" 23rd Oct 2010

still not arrived:(

Dimpler

still not arrived:(

My Mr Bean havent arrived yet, even though i ordered the same day has my contoller.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927341
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767213
      3. love affairs45
      4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983130

See more discussions