Mr bean teddy has finally arrived.

Edited by:"SOUTHWALES"Found 8th Dec 2017
Mine arrived today, ordered on the 8th of November from this deal, hotukdeals.com/dea…927 he is a bit plump but definitely the real deal, they certainly don't scrimp with the stuffing. Going to take him everywhere with me holidays and work etc.

2850287.jpg

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

Mines arrived. The Mrs isn't impressed, but she always found Mr Bean 'silly' , she doesn't get Monty Python either. Personally I love the Teddy, Mr Bean and Monty Python!

Original Poster

mrty8 m ago

Mines arrived. The Mrs isn't impressed, but she always found Mr Bean …Mines arrived. The Mrs isn't impressed, but she always found Mr Bean 'silly' , she doesn't get Monty Python either. Personally I love the Teddy, Mr Bean and Monty Python!

My Mrs is the same but then I am not impressed when she spends £80 on a dress and only wears it once before sticking it in a charity bag, my bean teddy for less than £1 will be around for years. He is going to be like a lucky charm now, going to sit him on the dash of my work van.
Edited by: "SOUTHWALES" 8th Dec 2017

grown men with a teddy and you think they aren't impressed with the bear really

Casanova has dipped in to School you all

Original Poster

eslick32 m ago

grown men with a teddy and you think they aren't impressed with the bear …grown men with a teddy and you think they aren't impressed with the bear really

Mr bean had one and look how popular he was. Worth millions and have you seen the women he pulls. Just traded in his wife for a younger model.

32676502-sYtvU.jpg

SOUTHWALES19 m ago

Mr bean had one and look how popular he was. Worth millions and have you …Mr bean had one and look how popular he was. Worth millions and have you seen the women he pulls. Just traded in his wife for a younger model.[Image]

He is a millionaire though. Do you realise how many woman are out their who are happy with a ugly yet wealthy partner?. Not saying Rowan is ugly, but he's always best known as the ugly character mr bean.

If i was a woman and dating Rowan, I wouldn't be able to look at him without thinking BEAN. Would be utterly frustrating.

I wonder if they do a bit of cosplay at home. With his partner playing Irma and Mr Bean getting his head stuck up the Turkey.

Banned

takes me back!

You wont be laughing when little Wing Po climbs out in the middles of the night and eats all your food!

SOUTHWALES3 h, 14 m ago

Mr bean had one and look how popular he was. Worth millions and have you …Mr bean had one and look how popular he was. Worth millions and have you seen the women he pulls. Just traded in his wife for a younger model.[Image]

I don't know if it's just a bad photo, but she doesn't look quite the full shilling.

It's not her grown up, is it?

32677932-1uo7a.jpg

Reply to j4gg4
Edited by: "shadey12" 8th Dec 2017

More like Sackboy than Mr Bean.

Mr Bean is officially:
32678636-eoX0P.jpg

looks like teddy has been at the mnce pies a little early this year

Are we just supposed to ignore the number 23 door open on the advent calendar already?!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions