Mr Kipling Mince Pies 6 pack 5p Morrisons Teesside Park

Posted 6th Jan
3382970.jpg

3382970.jpg
Mince pies 5p 6 pack found in Teesside Park Morrisons
Community Updates

Groups

11 Comments
Cost a £1 in petrol to get there, then I’d end up buying other stuff I don’t need.
Bargainhead06/01/2020 19:05

Cost a £1 in petrol to get there, then I’d end up buying other stuff I do …Cost a £1 in petrol to get there, then I’d end up buying other stuff I don’t need.

I was over shopping anyway and decided to pop in, I didn't buy any but will share the info as 5p cheaper than anywhere else.
Mum2CerysCiaran06/01/2020 19:06

I was over shopping anyway and decided to pop in, I didn't buy any but …I was over shopping anyway and decided to pop in, I didn't buy any but will share the info as 5p cheaper than anywhere else.

It is a good price..
Don’t like them, anything else? It’s only 15 minutes on the bus
Arto06/01/2020 19:53

Don’t like them, anything else? It’s only 15 minutes on the bus

Nope, nothing much else, usual reductions on chilled and bakery. Asda Portrack about best for reductions on that kind thing though.
Mum2CerysCiaran06/01/2020 19:55

Nope, nothing much else, usual reductions on chilled and bakery. Asda …Nope, nothing much else, usual reductions on chilled and bakery. Asda Portrack about best for reductions on that kind thing though.

RIP off in Portrack as it’s 24h, the best is South Bank. Get a pack of mince for about 20p at 8pm
Arto06/01/2020 20:02

RIP off in Portrack as it’s 24h, the best is South Bank. Get a pack of m …RIP off in Portrack as it’s 24h, the best is South Bank. Get a pack of mince for about 20p at 8pm

I'll try that if by that way last thing at night... I'm Stockton but to be fair it's not far and I've been in there a lot. Those shops near that Asda how long they all been shut?
Mum2CerysCiaran06/01/2020 20:08

I'll try that if by that way last thing at night... I'm Stockton but to be …I'll try that if by that way last thing at night... I'm Stockton but to be fair it's not far and I've been in there a lot. Those shops near that Asda how long they all been shut?

I live Hardwick now but been a while now but if you want reduced item to put in the freezer that is definitely the place to go. Between 6-8 on a night
Mum2CerysCiaran06/01/2020 20:08

I'll try that if by that way last thing at night... I'm Stockton but to be …I'll try that if by that way last thing at night... I'm Stockton but to be fair it's not far and I've been in there a lot. Those shops near that Asda how long they all been shut?

I got a full large duck last year from there down from £27 to 12p. I just cooked it in the slow cooker overnight and made a curry
Arto06/01/2020 20:12

I live Hardwick now but been a while now but if you want reduced item to …I live Hardwick now but been a while now but if you want reduced item to put in the freezer that is definitely the place to go. Between 6-8 on a night

I'll make a point of going. Oh yeh I lived in Roseworth for a bit, in Newtown now.
Grabbed my self 2 boxes yesterday for 10p each.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions