Groups
  1. Misc
  2. DVD
11 Comments

Banned

the most annoying man in the entire world

btw... do they even do tumble dvd's?

Original Poster

my son adores him and i think its cool that he is 2 and can sign even tho he doesnt need 2 ive actually learnt a few signs myself and was able to communicate to a deaf gentleman who came into my work thanks to watching with my son

they do the something special show on dvd

Banned

this was all i could find mate

bbcshop.com/Edu…439

the others are out of stock and not many places seem to sell them

my newphew loves mr tumble and hes 2, althougth i also find it annoying i do think its good he does the sign language though

Original Poster

DangerGod;4906510

this was all i could find … this was all i could find matehttp://www.bbcshop.com/Education/Something-Special-Out-And-About-DVD/invt/9780563516439the others are out of stock and not many places seem to sell them

thanks mate was hoping someone on here had some that their little un had grown out of

Banned

i see ... all else i can think of is maybe the BBC i Player or something. when we used to have virgin we could get most/all the kiddies programmes on demand for free

Original Poster

DangerGod;4906584

i see ... all else i can think of is maybe the BBC i Player or something. … i see ... all else i can think of is maybe the BBC i Player or something. when we used to have virgin we could get most/all the kiddies programmes on demand for free

thanks its only really for when we gotto the caravan we have them all on sky plus

Mr Tumbleeeeeeee Mr Tumbleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

qualilty!

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;4906606

It's makaton he does not sign language, there is a difference between the … It's makaton he does not sign language, there is a difference between the two. I will keep an eye out as I have a fete coming up soon. With my son being at special school dvd's like this are common as they outgrow them.O/T my son met Mr Tumble on the last day of term, he was gutted to realise Justin drives, and does not live in tumble land lool:w00t:

thanks appreciate that

Original Poster

Smeagol Mr Tumbleeeeeeee Mr Tumbleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeequalilty!

I think the shows called something special isnt it? Ive been looking out for dvds of this for a while but havent come across any
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?68
    2. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1322
    3. Money Saving Tips...2240
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226667

See more discussions