mrs sarah anderson please get in touch(re yves rocher site and your credit card details)

hi there,someone postes the yves rocher deal lastnight,i posted saying there was problems the site wasnt secure,other peoples details were comming up ect,ive checked my email today,i got conformation of my order,but i have someone elses name adress and credit card details,this means mines have likley to have gone elsewhere as well as other peoples,can everyone please check theyre conformation details and read them properly,i cannot be the only one this has happened too.

15 Comments

OMG. Have you been in touch with Yves Rocher. You need to let them know so they can do something about it. Hope you get it all sorted out.

perhaps that deal should be expired or something as people were still using it even though you warned them.

I'm sure Mr Anderson is going to be mightily miffed......

...methinks Mr Andersons mistress will be getting chuffed good style instead of Mrs Anderson...you think?

Wocka-wocka :-D

has she bought everyonesitems do you think?! :w00t:

Original Poster

ops sorry bout the caps,i really dont know,am worried now,not just for her but for everyones,i got in touch with them lastnight (yves rocher) and they basically said leave it with us! fat lot of good that is if everyones adresses and credit card details are being passed around i cannot belive people were still ordering after that. am fumming!

this is what happens when middle aged woman are allowed on the internet.:?

shazzersere;6460351

ops sorry bout the caps,i really dont know,am worried now,not just for … ops sorry bout the caps,i really dont know,am worried now,not just for her but for everyones,i got in touch with them lastnight (yves rocher) and they basically said leave it with us! fat lot of good that is if everyones adresses and credit card details are being passed around i cannot belive people were still ordering after that. am fumming!

why dont you report it to the mods or admin so that they can close the deal, and maybe contact the op. ;-)

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6460375

why dont you report it to the mods or admin so that they can close the … why dont you report it to the mods or admin so that they can close the deal, and maybe contact the op. ;-)

cheers charlile that is a very good idea,i have been back to the site,and looks like they have updated because there are big signs saying please make sure you sign out,but even going from money saving expert lastnight someone posted the same deal on there and theyre details were still comming up even after theyve signed out,anyhow going to try and see if i can find a mod now and see what they think.

oh and have already contacted op but they havent been back to me.

p.s how do you contact a mod round here? lol

shazzersere;6460492

cheers charlile that is a very good idea,i have been back to the site,and … cheers charlile that is a very good idea,i have been back to the site,and looks like they have updated because there are big signs saying please make sure you sign out,but even going from money saving expert lastnight someone posted the same deal on there and theyre details were still comming up even after theyve signed out,anyhow going to try and see if i can find a mod now and see what they think.oh and have already contacted op but they havent been back to me.p.s how do you contact a mod round here? lol

click the triangle next to your avator

I have checked my email confirmation which i received yesterday and all my details are fine and correct.

I have used them before and never had a problem luckily....

Does anyone know where the original thread was for this offer as i cannot find it!

Banned

3_cheeky_princes;6461125

Does anyone know where the original thread was for this offer as i cannot … Does anyone know where the original thread was for this offer as i cannot find it!

it looks like it has been removed, as when you search via the merchant search, they have added do not post next to it

3_cheeky_princes;6461125

Does anyone know where the original thread was for this offer as i cannot … Does anyone know where the original thread was for this offer as i cannot find it!

it's been removed

Original Poster

i think it may have been deleted due to the fact i reported it,and thats no offense to the op,its due to the fact that the site was insecure,if you go and read on money saving expert too you will see other peoples details have also been shown,and i wonder how many have actually checked theyre confermations to make sure that there own name,address and credit card details are on it,rather than someone elses.

even when people had signed out on that site people were still getting other peoples details,which is not good,when it shows your name adress,credit card details and all sorts,goodness knows what could happen. i also think people on mse should be made aware of this too.

MSE's know as someone posted over there plus i have advised in a post earlier this afternoon for everyone to check email and their details.

I have also removed the link from my MSE post but i did not use the link posted on here anyway luckily i had googled it and post that link as the link on here was playing up
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Pink Balls11
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963003
    3. PS4 Beta Software Version 522
    4. What an absolute disgrace2160

See more discussions