Groups

Mrs Slocombe died today.

for those that are old enough to remember Mrs Slocombe from Are You Being Served - Actress Mollie Sugden died today at the age of 86.

i enjoyed watching this as a youngster, the camp Mr Humphries & Mrs Slocombe with her pussy.

13 Comments

No complaints then ............she had a good innings.............

she was a great actress
    May she rest in peace

Arrrh bless her.

Will miss her pussy, RIP

sniff rip

Dropping like flies :?

Banned

good show.
    may her body replenish the earth

Shengis;5642272

Dropping like flies :?

I was drawn like a pussy to milk, by seeing Shengis' name. I knew he'd have a compassionate response, touching upon our inner feelings and finding the words which we lesser mortals failed to grasp. :thinking:
    I was right.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :-D

Well..... :lol:

I did actually watch every episode of AYBS a short while ago. Good stuff. The only recent thing that comes close for the style of humour is House imho.

I knew right from the start that I should have watched 'House' . Is it really really worth getting the series DVD's?

Well I think it's a good program. I'm watching series 5 right now and still hooked. House is just such a non politically correct obnoxious ******* you have to love him :lol: Would I buy it? Hmmm, a distinct maybe

Nearly gave it a miss myself as I though it would be one of those typically boring hospital dramas.

watch-films-online.com/200…uy/

You need to click the play button twice to get it to play.

Shengis;5642830

Well I think it's a good program. I'm watching series 5 right now and … Well I think it's a good program. I'm watching series 5 right now and still hooked. House is just such a non politically correct obnoxious ******* you have to love him :lol: Would I buy it? Hmmm, a distinct maybe :)Nearly gave it a miss myself as I though it would be one of those typically boring hospital dramas.http://watch-films-online.com/2009/06/house-md-season-3-episode-7-son-of-coma-guy/You need to click the play button twice to get it to play.

Might go for the DVDs sometime and watch in comfort !!
    Thanks for the link though.:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      2. What is there free to do in your town?25
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278965
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions