Groups

Mrs Sy has had the baby...........at last.

Son number 2 arrived this morning at 11am. Mum & Baby are absolutely wonderful and home now. He weighed in at 8lbs 11oz.

Thanks to everyone how sent their best wishes earlier.

94 Comments

Well done:thumbsup:
    Did see your post this morning but thought it may have been a false alarm:oops:

Banned

awwww congratulation to you both xxxxx

Woohoo!, Well done Mrs Sy and congrats to you both!

[SIZE="4"]Bet you did eff all.....

Congrats all the same...
    least that's some good news on the boards...
    [/SIZE]

PS - now sod off & make her a brew

Nice one mate, about a month to go for ours.

Banned

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="7"]LOVELY NEWS, CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL XXX[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Congratulations!!!
    And say goodbye to a good nights sleep ;-)

[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="4"]How many does that make now?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

http://www2.tulane.edu/images/babies.jpg :giggle:

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f30/courtneydevaux/congratulationsbaby.jpg

Well done mrs Sy and welcome to the world little one

Well done mate :thumbsup:

Sent you a PM.....:whistling:

Congratulations and the best of health and happiness to you and yours

Congrats mate

Congratulations big boy! Hope you've still got your hands intact x

Congrates, is great having a little terrier around - changing nappies, making milk...

[CENTER]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/372/372161w21444k5t3.jpg[/CENTER]

http://www.devynns.com/pictures/New-Baby-Boy-Teddy-Bear-Balloon-Bouquet.jpg

Congrats to you and your other half, and a lovely new brother for your other son too! :friends:

Congratulations!

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]CONGRATULATIONS[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Syzable

Son number 2 arrived this morning at 11am. Mum & Baby are absolutely … Son number 2 arrived this morning at 11am. Mum & Baby are absolutely wonderful and home now. He weighed in at 8lbs 11oz.Thanks to everyone how sent their best wishes earlier.

wooo nice weight!! feel free to use my avatar lol. congrats to the mother!

Aww - that's great news...Congrats to you, Mrs Sy, and #1 son - and welcome to the world son #2
    http://www.looneyballoon.com/acatalog/baby_boy_round.jpg

[COLOR="Blue"]C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S[/COLOR]

Banned

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS to you both!

Now get some sleep, while u can

Congratulations to you both and well done Mrs Sy - A boy!!!!

Congratulations! :thumbsup: Now...where did them condom deals go:whistling: :giggle:

Banned

congratulations to you all.... now sell me me all your decent 360 games and your phone as you will be far too busy with the new mini Sy :giggle:

Congratulations!

That's fantastic news Sy. :-D :-D
    Please pass on my Best Regards to Mrs Sy. :thumbsup: :-D :-D

Syzable

Son number 2 arrived this morning at 11am. Mum & Baby are absolutely … Son number 2 arrived this morning at 11am. Mum & Baby are absolutely wonderful and home now. He weighed in at 8lbs 11oz.Thanks to everyone how sent their best wishes earlier.

DUDE congrats ---got an idea for a name ----Daniel

Congratulations!:w00t:

Well done mrs sy xxxx

congrats to you all

well done, congrats matey....now you can sell me back all they games you bought from me hahah

there is no way you will have time to play them! :giggle:

Congratulations

Congrats mate, I know you've been waiting for the little one to be born for a while (has it been 9 months already :p) but I hope lil Sy didn't do what I did when my father picked me up for the first time..... lets just say he had to wash his face afterwards. :giggle:

What!!!..... I thought he was thirsty. :-D

Congrats Mr and Mrs Syzable.

Wish you all the best

Congratulations mate - best say bye bye to all that free time spent on the 360!!!

Congratulations

Original Poster

[SIZE=2]A big thank you to you all. x[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]We have named him Taylor James and he has a very healthy set of lungs. :giggle: Sorry for the late reply, been busy reacquainting ourselves with sleep depravation. :-D[/SIZE]

Well done to all of you

Congratulations Sy - big and healthy - sounds like he's off to a good start in life......

Syzable

[SIZE=2]A big thank you to you all. x[/SIZE][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]We … [SIZE=2]A big thank you to you all. x[/SIZE][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]We have named him Taylor James and he has a very healthy set of lungs. :giggle: Sorry for the late reply, been busy reacquainting ourselves with sleep depravation. :-D[/SIZE]

god your always on here and you have a kid and a wife aswell :thinking:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …280968
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions