Mrsofas.com

Found 14th Jan
Hi guys,

Seen some sofas on gumtree and after speaking to the guy he has directed me to mrsofas.com.

Has anyone used them before or know of any reviews about them? If so, are they any good?
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
According to Whois.com website registered less than 18 months. Can’T find much out about them, however website has a few red flags such as the Disclaimer term and conditions stating
‘Mr Sofas is a supplier company who allows other company’s to advertise their products using our website. Therefore we are not held responsible for products that are being advertised on our website. We do not deliver any products ourselves, all products are delivered by the company’s who advertise them on our website and therefore we are not held accountable for any of their actions.’
Personally I would avoid them as their products don’t seem that cheap to take a chance and the fact that you have to contact them to place an order is unusual. Coupled with the disclaimer I would worry about getting any problem resolved or a refund.
Also advertising on gumtree??? Normally you keep a sofa for 10+ years and I would only buy ifI could see and touch one first or buy from a reputable high street store.
Original Poster
Thanks for the reply. It did seem a bit shifty!
I bought a sofa from Mr Sofa very poor quality and it was damaged tried to contact them first they didn’t reply at all after 15-20 call they answered my call and said will sort it out but again they didn’t answer. I just wasted my money so be careful from them and tell to others as well please.
I bought a sofa from these guys 3 years ago. Still in amazing condition. I've recently bought a set for my granny too. The price is amazing, the quality is what you pay for. Obviously the above comment wanted to get a rolls Royce deal Amazing team, fast service, polite and kind sales people. Would definitely recommend them to anyone. Well done guys keep up the good work. You do amazing.
CarlyMossy43 m ago

I bought a sofa from these guys 3 years ago. Still in amazing condition. …I bought a sofa from these guys 3 years ago. Still in amazing condition. I've recently bought a set for my granny too. The price is amazing, the quality is what you pay for. Obviously the above comment wanted to get a rolls Royce deal Amazing team, fast service, polite and kind sales people. Would definitely recommend them to anyone. Well done guys keep up the good work. You do amazing.

Really, you've joined specifically to post this today. I call bull.
Edited by: "Cakeboy79" 9th Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions