M&S 1p items....

Did anybody get anything?

26 Comments

it was chaotic by accounts

HUGE arguements where I am from people that were queuing for AGES and got NOTHING!

Whereas the ones in the front bought more or less everything and will no doubt put it all on Flea Bay for a huge mark up?

Maybe they should of or could of rationed it - but lots of angry people where I am....
xxxx

cloudthecat;5283545

HUGE arguements where I am from people that were queuing for AGES and got … HUGE arguements where I am from people that were queuing for AGES and got NOTHING!Whereas the ones in the front bought more or less everything and will no doubt put it all on Flea Bay for a huge mark up?Maybe they should of or could of rationed it - but lots of angry people where I am....xxxx

Supposed to be 5 items per person

Banned

all the old gimmers were fighting today down our way and there was jack poo all left for the rest of us.. no doubt it will be in the for sale forum later posted by the usual suspects .. tat for sale anyone:thumbsup:

dog_cop;5283630

all the old gimmers were fighting today down our way and there was jack … all the old gimmers were fighting today down our way and there was jack poo all left for the rest of us.. no doubt it will be in the for sale forum later posted by the usual suspects .. tat for sale anyone:thumbsup:

LOL!!;-)

just a advertising gimmick imo

kelly_o_fanatic;5283553

Supposed to be 5 items per person

Really?

I didn't know that.... Maybe they didn't implement that down here - or MAYBE the WHOLE FAMILY came down mob handed and bought 5 per person + the 100 offspring.....
:whistling:

Banned

loupomm;5283645

just a advertising gimmick imo

bet you got a load :thumbsup:

Not been in at all,and I hear from various people that you need be down there 1st thing to get anything really. My Mum said with her store,there was ques at 7am and she went down town normal time for her,was in there about 10am,guess they been open 1hr and there was nothing left.

dog_cop;5283682

bet you got a load :thumbsup:

nah m&s too posh for me :roll:

Banned

loupomm;5283726

nah m&s too posh for me :roll:

poundland for you no doubt :thumbsup:

dog_cop;5283735

poundland for you no doubt :thumbsup:

thats better :thumbsup: xmas sorted on a fiver :-D

Banned

loupomm;5283751

thats better :thumbsup: xmas sorted on a fiver :-D

you have pushed the boat right out this year :w00t:

dog_cop;5283753

you have pushed the boat right out this year :w00t:

yup, works picked up, its all good ;-)

Original Poster

You two, should just bonk and get it over with....

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;5283835

thanks..

Well i ended up with a brooch, a mug and 2 cans of pop!!

Lulu'sMammy;5283835

im disappointed, he's only got size 10 feet :whistling:

Banned

Normally i shop at Marks & Spencers, but when i heard they were doing this 1p thing ~ I AVOIDED the store !! as i know it will be very crowded and mad......:o

im not in the know can some kind soul inform me??

Banned

loupomm;5283995

im disappointed, he's only got size 10 feet :whistling:

why so :whistling:

i tried going yesterday but my alarm didnt wake me up, i woke up at 7 to go there today as its only 15 mins walk from mine but was too tired from studying all night and i thought more sleep was better than spending 5p lol , i'll try again tomorrow to see what i can get

can someone tell me what this 1p thing is please????

Banned

ilovepink;5284165

have you never spent a 1p :w00t:

ilovepink;5284165

hotukdeals.com/ite…er/

ah, ok thanks going to Lakeside tomorrow. Does that mean i should avoid M&S like the plague lol
was it really busy in there???
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1543
    2. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861853
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764112
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846129

See more discussions