Groups

m&s 3 4 2 on school uniform

anybody have any ideas if m&s will be doing the 3 for 2 on school uniform before september? thanks in advance! x

9 Comments

Banned

Have you asked them?

Think you've missed it, it was on a few weeks ago... I would phone them and ask?

DLM

Have you asked them?

Far to obvious to do that

Original Poster

DLM

Have you asked them?

i asked instore and they couldnt tell me!

the offer was on a few weeks ago,i dont think it will be on again,there is a £9 offer on atm @ m&s

Banned

these offers go so fast

i missed the tesco one both insotre and online as they didnt have the coat or pol shirts in his size

popped into m&s yesterday to find they had very little in stock, no polo shirts whatsoever in his size

asda again no polo shirts in his size, hoping everywhere is going to restock

Original Poster

its the shoes i want really, they seem to last alot longer than anywhere else and they put them on the 3 4 2 when its on, thanks anyway guys

The offer won't be coming back on, i emailed them just before it finished last time and moaned a bit as they haven't had (and still don't have ) any stock of the Red polo shirts!!! And my Lo's need slim fitting - m&s seem to fit best
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …85144
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      3. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions