M&S are launching a new Percy Pig Dessert Sauce

EDITOR 4
Posted 7th Jan
Love Percy Pigs?

M&S is launching a new Percy Pig Dessert Sauce for you to drizzle over anything and everything! Personally I think it will taste great with ice cream!

3383307.jpg
3383307.jpg

Back in November, M&S started to sell Percy Pig Muffins filled with raspberry jam and topped with buttercream and a single Percy Pig on top - hopefully there's more to come in the range!

3383307.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

4 Comments
Yum yum
Is this dessert sauce going to be strawberry flavoured? I can't have anything strawberry flavoured including the actual fruit. I just can't. Not an allergy, I just developed a phobia some time ago... not sure why or how. Hopefully this will be raspberry flavoured but I doubt it what with the photo
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 7th Jan
pengggg
andrewworrall107/01/2020 14:26

Is this dessert sauce going to be strawberry flavoured? I can't have …Is this dessert sauce going to be strawberry flavoured? I can't have anything strawberry flavoured including the actual fruit. I just can't. Not an allergy, I just developed a phobia some time ago... not sure why or how. Hopefully this will be raspberry flavoured but I doubt it what with the photo

Percy Pig sweets are raspberry, strawberry, cherry and grape flavoured so I expect the sauce is the same flavour.

Sadly the sweets aren't the same since they stopped using gelatine.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions