Groups

MS Excel Experts Help Please!!!!!!!!!!!

Afternoon all,

I'm doing a mini project at work and i was wondering if the following is possible;

I currently have a worksheet which is some buttons on there opening different worksheets. Now what i am trying to do it to set this worksheet on my desktop (like Active desktop) so it can just sit there and i can open the spreadsheets i want by just clicking those buttons!

Is this possible.

If so does anyone know how?

Rep left for any help!

6 Comments

This isn't help as such, but I dont think you need an excel expert, you need an active desktop expert.

p.s. will creating shortcuts on your desktop to the spreadsheets not work?

why not just view full screen with the task bar hidden

Original Poster

yeah that is the easy way out. But i'm trying to be a bit flash here and earn some brownie points

I know it can be done via HTML and then set that web page as an active desktop. But surely there must be a way to do with excel! If not HTML for dummies here i come!!!

Or worse comes to worse a short cut it is then!

You could try asking at :-

microsoft.com/off…sc&

for this and all other Excel related questions.

ok just done it, save excel worksheet as webpage and then apply as your active desktop page, just tried it all good

Original Poster

Alfonse;5535560

ok just done it, save excel worksheet as webpage and then apply as your … ok just done it, save excel worksheet as webpage and then apply as your active desktop page, just tried it all good

Now thats what im talking about

Your a star...shame can only rep you once!!!!!! LOL
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction34
      2. Best 40 inch TV for £30045
      3. To buy Iphone 622
      4. Ditched Sky910

See more discussions