M&S Friends and Family codes

11 replies
Found 16th Nov 2016
There's a code floating around online saying it's for 'Friends and Family' from this Thursday until Monday. Does anyone please know if this code is correct or do customers who are given these codes have their own personal code? Also, am I right in thinking that these codes are only for M&S credit card customers only?
The code I've seen online is WT6F38. I'm hoping this will work as I'm placing a large order.

Many thanks in advance xxx

1. Ask
  2. Family
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Family
11 Comments

don't need to have a m&s credit card, code looks unique, I haven't received any so not sure.

Slightly different code I got (unless postcode/area linked - I'm N.Ireland). Not for credit card customers only, my mother got them in the post and doesn't have a card nor linked to account either.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/aYVBp31eX5vyFKncD7qxulp923Rfxv2nGhWHLM0-fZQwFuTGHoM8ujCbK8LDy5Ld8shYsay81YOdrdw6oRoxUGqplQgqh77cfqLIMIOUvcaC2Uhr0Hi8kp2Q-eYJi31kXt8k8ZOg-nPEZL2D8EIp3GHwQJlz-FIG1cqYMtBO0wAkwGPlI7UxV4AoZlJRPWpQudiDEUmaK5uGl81VpzcjYKRME8l0F2Y36I0V0K2aDtkVvATJxBjsKEg2VwXfIoOwM4XH9ooTbAhIEH5iXBe1Q398NJ2_9_uMqpqJSG6mCS7kh3XSanbCmOnqmMMjfmuNfLhtpl5PKJV3ZkI7z1gV7GzRL9AG2wdtRTyYDBpbWgbzYEcEBYhiA5psEBXysaQRUyxGq2EMkCBV23XbGNCYhPvzzJzTn5K1Ituo7ZDudoquq5H9KGEwkVo91lnUzAykcjqKMNzpjDFdf3BRXE-mvYJiJPwfLgwVs9cGXfGhJ97WYfNQNsP1WfdvTuRHID0_35SpIDK05ohrhzfBJYmvfQc41KuGw_63PzD1c4pBNpHhmKxpgouAjqmr75DBYqiy-6S_J7zz2mT_em5ymXCToVSrCKSiiK9axi_4dJHol8q-DLet=w491-h292-no
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/motXDH-BJMz3HLdpKfWCIRq70ns87J8DRa8NRCxYg2xHOES5nE_ySU6fQpmj09o2xL-jXzC50k3S_75sUMzqtkMGhxVcMN450bhyzf-6DOPDqHT6NyxL7AO-xaLo8XzRNKEeYHFsvQ-mPdWgd7ND8IESBWRa0SkQ-evtpEvvEXO-QXI1fIz2odrFJvgW842WJza8AkFqqj-CkfCIeB6z4c3EwZkDKTab7XS7qj6SczyLCSd5ckmqpAXgvQv7kh54RCLzl7EQlCiWr9aF4ZRIw6xoCaq_qpnJVauqQZrGZwb9c0N0t1rpwk39zyHERUS9hOGpy8DZC2jYe3XsSukW6nra99hKpfL9YtUwy_oY0i6OhzXItBnvfDjcKsK9Yv67faqiPGOLCyhR2MbDSLEp4OXsi__zK4TnOHvNE7QskU6APyqe9t82aHEXedZoAm3mwoHSCnK0OcMVIWF1xFgDEV-fotACO083u1ic4gzRGMCJnsj0SGF7Apc0-NrAP5axbxPgTpxLKz9mES7-cGQxsBuO2cKJEnnbJVuA65Ia2U0ddF1Qtau4FCLm1OyW4W2gdZMqnwWi8Ay9LAPnaRv49G86geUsumcltMkkSI7uck0mCJ8c=w763-h437-no

Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 16th Nov 2016

Original Poster

Thank you both for your replies. I wonder what the criteria is to be sent one of these codes? Do you know? x

Think it will work on everything unless it states that it's not included on the back of the voucher.

Angel_Of_The_North

Thank you both for your replies. I wonder what the criteria is to be sent … Thank you both for your replies. I wonder what the criteria is to be sent one of these codes? Do you know? x

Pass never really found anything in common. Mother has Sparks card as do I myself and we have similar points but she got them and I didn't, same area and normally shop in same store although I've placed some online click and collect and delivery orders and she has never. Few times she didn't get them though but I normally "obtain" some through working within supply chain anyhow (not direct for M&S). Usually although a sale follows straight after they expire and sometimes if you buying it is worth not cutting tags or anything until the following week in case same item goes cheaper. She got maybe 12/16 vouchers in total, pass just remember she had two sheets of them all with same code and barcode on each.
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 16th Nov 2016

Angel_Of_The_North

Thank you both for your replies. I wonder what the criteria is to be sent … Thank you both for your replies. I wonder what the criteria is to be sent one of these codes? Do you know? x

I have also been sent these vouchers about 3 times over the last couple of months. I am signed up to their Sparks card, but nothing else. I can PM you one of the codes if you'd like...?

Original Poster

Mermoo

I have also been sent these vouchers about 3 times over the last couple … I have also been sent these vouchers about 3 times over the last couple of months. I am signed up to their Sparks card, but nothing else. I can PM you one of the codes if you'd like...?

That would be fantastic thank you so much

Angel_Of_The_North

​this friends and family is different to the others, this one is for selected sparks customers, don't know the criteria either, my guess would be how many sparks points you have.

Original Poster

eternaldragonuk

​this friends and family is different to the others, this one is for s … ​this friends and family is different to the others, this one is for selected sparks customers, don't know the criteria either, my guess would be how many sparks points you have.

Ah yes, I didn't think of that. I used the code in my OP and it worked. It got me £40 off a £200 spend. I'm pleased as punch!

WT6F38 worked for me online

Original Poster

Suin

Suin

Same here
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18216630
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769250
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2484
    4. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?11

See more discussions