M&S Gift Vouchers ...The Till Assistant @ Tesco Told Me Tonight They Accept Them

Found 24th Dec 2009
M&S Gift Vouchers ...The Till Assistant @ Tesco Told Me Tonight They Accept Them.. I Will Have To Check That Out When Sky Decide To Send Them.

And As Posted On HUKD About Farmfoods Vouchers.... I Have Been Redeeming My Farmfoods Vouchers For £2.50 Off £25.00 & £5.00 Off £50.00 @ Tesco ...... Comes In Handy When For Example As Tonight The Total At The Checkout Was £160 So 3 X £5 Farmfoods Vouchers Reduced It To £145.00 So £15.00 Worth Of Free Shopping....So Thank You To Whoever The Poster Was.....Merry Xmas ..You Saved Me Loads Of Money This Year @ The Checkout.
Community Updates
MiscGift Card
9 Comments
Great stuff... we should all be making more use of all those vouchers/coupons available in the papers/online. We are all just too lazy.
its not M&S gift vouchers, but the M&S conditional spends tesco will take, and thats dependent on store, it varys
Didn't know that tesco would take farmfoods vouchers. Is it just off frozen goods or can it be off a general grocery shop? Thanks
didnt know that - tesco have stopped taking vouchers if you dont buy the item

can you tell me what store this is

i will kick up:-D
Tesco will take any conditional spend coupons and always have. But if the coupons are for money off a specific item , you have to buy that item. They used to take any coupons, as long as they sold the item, but that all changed on 02/10/09!
retep;7318289

Tesco will take any conditional spend coupons and always have. But if the … Tesco will take any conditional spend coupons and always have. But if the coupons are for money off a specific item , you have to buy that item. They used to take any coupons, as long as they sold the item, but that all changed on 02/10/09!

Correctomundo ... It's only the conditional coupoons e.g. £10 off £50 etc :thumbsup:
RBW;7318053

Didn't know that tesco would take farmfoods vouchers. Is it just off … Didn't know that tesco would take farmfoods vouchers. Is it just off frozen goods or can it be off a general grocery shop? Thanks

They take them off all the total of the shopping, so if you have a farmfoods £2.50 off £25.00 then you will pay £22.50 off all your shopping.
I would rather go to M&S :giggle:
DLM;7323492

I would rather go to M&S :giggle:

mmmm .....another that drives a £40,000 Landrover and couldnt give a s**t what they spend every week cause money dont matter to em!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions