Posted 28th Dec 2022
hi I am looking for a perm office version maybe 20/21 which doesn't mean I need to renew yearly

is there somewhere that has this, I think somewhere like Wowcher had this

can't afford to pay yearly for a package I will use sparingly nor do I need 365

office basic package is sufficient for my needs
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

31 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    Download the trial? There are rarely any official sales on Office products, if you get a key for under £10 it's more than likely not legitimate and would be against the terms & conditions of use. Education discounts exist as do employee discounts - any company that uses MS enterprise licenses can pass savings on to employees via the MS home use: microsoft.com/en-…ram

Use alternatives such as:
    1. LibreOffice
    2. FreeOffice
    3. WPS Office
    4. Calligra
    5. OfficeSuite
    6. Polaris
    7. Google Docs
    The HUP is now a joke; the days of £10 per year are gone. It is now a 30% discount of the published price - this makes it more expensive than the deals that regular pop up at Amazon or Argos for Microsoft 365.
  2. Avatar
    I'm a student and have access to free Office, but I still just use LibreOffice anyway. It's excellent.
    Same.
  3. Avatar
    Got mine few months back from gamers outlet I like you just want a product I don't have to keep paying for. gamers-outlet.net/en/…lus
    Cheers mate, microsoft office professional plus for £15.07, code arrived within seconds and activated without any issues ( once I removed the office 365 that is )
  4. Avatar
    I used These the other day. Less than £4
    I have used something similar to this, still works fine
  5. Avatar
    Try search, this question is regularly asked.

Official (legitimate licence) expect to pay ~£100, pirated <£10 (or Google for free), uncertain status between the two price points.

Large employers may offer Home Use Programme licenses (heavily discounted), academic staff and pupils can often get free.