MS Office Required / Offers

6 replies
Found 8th Jan
MS Office, Deals / Options New or Older
We need to buy MS office ( Teacher )
Ideally we don't want to spend a subscriptions every year, Could we buy it as a one off or would it be too expensive ? Do UK schools offer deals for teachers or children ? Could we buy subscription code cheap and just not connect to internet once its installed or similar ? Or which previous versions could I consider ? Any ideas, thanks.

6 Comments

Original Poster

AndyRoyd

Office 365? https://products.office.com/en-gb/student/office-in-education

Ok we'll look into that

If your school is licenced for Office 365 Education you could be entitled to it for free use at home. This would cover 5 computers in your gome and 5 mobile devices like tablets and phones. Students could also be entitled to it.

Alternatively Enter your school email address in here to check if you can install it:
products.office.com/en-…ion

Have a word with your IT team at school, as a teacher you could be entitled to it for free

HTH

D

To add to above comment, even if your school is NOT registered you can still sign up to Office 365 and they'll give you it for free

you can pick up an office 2016 license from eBay for less than £20

Hey,

if you are a Teacher - you are entitled to Office 2016 full version for Free for home usage.

Ideally you should then purchase 2010 Enterprise licence, since you are a I assume a Public school, there should be a discounted offer too
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Dog advice please. Think my Labrador is dying after catching the cold44
    2. School shoes - with lights66
    3. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…79
    4. Assassin's Creed Origins deals?11

See more discussions