Found 3rd Dec 2009
500ml Bottle of this for £1.22? More expensive than the leading brand! Jesus. Rip of merchants! :P

1. Misc
  2. Coke
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Coke
14 Comments

This isn't just coke.....its M&S coke;-)

... and tastes like witches p!ss..!

£1.22 for a coke?..not as bad as charging £3 for a slice of victoria sponge! (was 2yrs ago..never been back since) kicked myself after paying cos i was too embarrassed to say, 'what- three ponds?! oh no, sorry, i'll put that back'..lol

weepapa;7098329

This isn't just coke.....its M&S coke;-)

lol

If its in the Cafe its gonna be more expensive

i think you mean cola. coke is a brand.

samwants2save;7100664

£1.22 for a coke?..not as bad as charging £3 for a slice of victoria s … £1.22 for a coke?..not as bad as charging £3 for a slice of victoria sponge! (was 2yrs ago..never been back since) kicked myself after paying cos i was too embarrassed to say, 'what- three ponds?! oh no, sorry, i'll put that back'..lol

We did this with some pototoes years ago. It cost about 4 quid for 3 average sized spuds, I was sooo shocked. I havent been back since I can tell you.

Original Poster

hypnoticstate;7101388

Go on tell me, your an M&S customer? Normally if you look in the cafe, 80% of the customers are old.. Judging by your cocky remark added to the fact as we get old we tend to moan more, your approaching the age of going into the cafe and having a large mug of coffee priced at £2.55.

Banned

i thought m & s prices have come down quite a lot........quite reasonable to shop there if you are astute

admittedly some things are a little expensive and the own brand cola should be cheaper than that........you have a choice tho

Original Poster

Yeah, considering you can buy an own branded asda or sainsburys cola for under 20p, for a 2 litre.. puts it into perspective!

hypnoticstate;7101388

+1

DarrylJohn;7106254

Go on tell me, your an M&S customer? Normally if you look in the cafe, … Go on tell me, your an M&S customer? Normally if you look in the cafe, 80% of the customers are old.. Judging by your cocky remark added to the fact as we get old we tend to moan more, your approaching the age of going into the cafe and having a large mug of coffee priced at £2.55.

i like the m&s caffee, its nice coffee,

Banned

DarrylJohn;7106317

Yeah, considering you can buy an own branded asda or sainsburys cola for … Yeah, considering you can buy an own branded asda or sainsburys cola for under 20p, for a 2 litre.. puts it into perspective!

warm from the shelf mate...........not really the same is it:?

2 litres of m&s cola is probably cheaper off the shelf

Original Poster

This was barely cold though, it was in the self service chill counter..

I wasn't saying the coffee was expensive either.. Everyone sat yesterday just seemed to be drinking it.

My point at the end of the day, was that they're own brand "coke" is overpriced.

Sandwich and a cola drink, came to £5.22 - day light robbery really, considering it was only cheese and ham at £3.50.

DarrylJohn;7106254

Go on tell me, your an M&S customer? Normally if you look in the cafe, … Go on tell me, your an M&S customer? Normally if you look in the cafe, 80% of the customers are old.. Judging by your cocky remark added to the fact as we get old we tend to moan more, your approaching the age of going into the cafe and having a large mug of coffee priced at £2.55.

it wasn't a cocky remark, i just pointed out that they meant cola not coke. take the stick out of your a**e!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769526
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114653
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2535
    4. word association Game74244927

See more discussions