Groups
    EXPIRED

MSC X EVO III RR - only £7410 @ freeflow bikes

omg £7410 . think ill have two

freeflowbikes.com/msc…asp

7 Comments

So you are posting a deal because you can't afford the bike and not because it's a good deal. Not sure you have grasped the idea of this site?

FAIL

Wow, i never knew bikes could be that expensive !!!

I wouldn't buy this but then again my Trek Session 10 cost me £4500. For your average rider you don't need these bikes, if you are a more capable rider like I am then you would want to go high end.

Original Poster

Mada06

So you are posting a deal because you can't afford the bike and not … So you are posting a deal because you can't afford the bike and not because it's a good deal. Not sure you have grasped the idea of this site?

i posted it because i never imagined a bicycle could be so insanely dear.....ive seen 3 and 4 grand bikes but this takes the biscuit .
    for your information i know exactly how the site works and i havnt hurt anyone posting the deal so whats your problem

cadmus

i posted it because i never imagined a bicycle could be so insanely … i posted it because i never imagined a bicycle could be so insanely dear.....ive seen 3 and 4 grand bikes but this takes the biscuit . for your information i know exactly how the site works and i havnt hurt anyone posting the deal so whats your problem

It isn't a deal.... just because you have never seen an expensive bike before it doesn't make it a deal. It's like me posting a Ferrari just because it's expensive.

Original Poster

Mada06

It isn't a deal.... just because you have never seen an expensive bike … It isn't a deal.... just because you have never seen an expensive bike before it doesn't make it a deal. It's like me posting a Ferrari just because it's expensive.

it was a tounge in cheek posting ... it wasnt meant as a go get it deal . i even slated the price . ive often seen items on hukd that cost tens of thousands of pounds even hundreds of thousands come to mention it ( yacht) but not necessarily good deals , just humourous postings because of there exorbitant prices as in this case .
    so dont take everything so seriously and take a chill
    Edited by: "cadmus" 26th Aug 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2891010
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp68
      3. What is there free to do in your town?914
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1117

See more discussions