MSE The 10 DAY Big Winter Switch Event

Found 29th Oct 2014
This is a heads up for Gas and Electic customers who want to save money over the colder months.

As taken from the website

"MSE Big 10 day Winter Switch Event - cheaper than the cheapest energy tariffs
We've used the collective power of the 1.2 million members of the Cheap Energy Club to negotiate better than the market leading tariffs in our first 'collective switch'. This is a huge opportunity to beat the market's cheapest gas and/or electricity deals before winters bills. The Winning Tariffs are only available through Cheap Energy Club until 5pm Fri 7th November 2014. "

I have tried this trough my account and have seen a significant saving on the cheapest tariff, much cheaper than the standard tariffs available.

Community Updates
  1. Misc
  1. Misc
maybe I like paying more...
Not available in NI
Anyone know how Scottish hydro are in regards to paying back credit? I'm £900 in credit & if I switch, well I want it back :P
Oh, I'm such a tart.

I switched to Scottish Power a mere 6 months ago (via the deal I posted that went icy, for reasons unclear), collected my £80 Love2shop vouchers (exchanged at Wilkinsons for rather-more-useful Amazon gift cards) and £15 cashback from energyhelpline, and I'm now switching again through this (no exit fees on my Scottish Power tariff, the fools!) to e.On and collecting another £30 cashback and 1500 e.On points which are exchangeable for £60 of Pizza Express/Cafe Rouge/Prezzo vouchers via Tesco Clubcard.

Oh, and the standing charge and price per kWh of both Gas and Electricity are cheaper than the tariff I had from May 2013 before switching to Scottish Power, even before a year and a half of inflation. Don't let anyone tell you that energy prices always ratchet upwards but never downwards - they don't, if you check your deal and switch regularly!
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants