Msi gaming laptop

Found 29th Oct 2017
Hi, what do You think about msi gt75vr? Anyone using? I'm thinking about my Christmas present. Cheers.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
What's the exact model number? I just got an Asus Strix GL702VS with a 1070 and 7700 and I love it. The MSI is a bit massive in mm it's 58h x 428w x 314d Vs 30.0 x 414.8 x 279.9 for Asus and 4.6Kg! Vs 2.9Kg.
Only thing with my Asus is due to being so slim it supposedly can throttle when it gets hot, but this has yet to happen, manages to stay pretty quiet during gaming. MSI gets incredibly loud going by reviews.
Check dell outlet for Alienware ones. And then the random 15/20% vouchers they do you can get some unbeatable deals.
The model is up Msi gt75vr titan pro. U r right about how thick gt series are and loud. But heating management is so nice. Alienware? I've heard from many people - "avoid them".
kroolu1829th Oct

The model is up Msi gt75vr titan pro. U r right about how thick gt series …The model is up Msi gt75vr titan pro. U r right about how thick gt series are and loud. But heating management is so nice. Alienware? I've heard from many people - "avoid them".

So just a 1080 screen?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants