MSI netbook- microphone/skype problem....

6 Comments

Open the start menu and type in sound

Select the option with your mouse Change sound card settings.

Select the recording tab and then double click the relevant microphone.

Then, go to the Levels tab and from there you can set the volume and make sure that it is enabled.

Click OK and close the windows when finished.

davidandhismower

Open the start menu and type in soundSelect the option with your mouse … Open the start menu and type in soundSelect the option with your mouse Change sound card settings.Select the recording tab and then double click the relevant microphone.Then, go to the Levels tab and from there you can set the volume and make sure that it is enabled.Click OK and close the windows when finished.

just seen this on a forum, not sure if this will work??

Original Poster

davidandhismower

Open the start menu and type in soundSelect the option with your mouse … Open the start menu and type in soundSelect the option with your mouse Change sound card settings.Select the recording tab and then double click the relevant microphone.Then, go to the Levels tab and from there you can set the volume and make sure that it is enabled.Click OK and close the windows when finished.

where to type 'sound'?
tried it in the 'run' tab from start menu and didnt work

AR03

where to type 'sound'?tried it in the 'run' tab from start menu and didnt … where to type 'sound'?tried it in the 'run' tab from start menu and didnt work

what is running, windows 7?
"search programs and files" at the bottom of start menu?

didn't work! mic still won't work....

I've tried this I've also tried going on web cam on fb with my friend I've adjusted It and she says all she can hear is rumbling? Any more solutions? Thank you xx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244916
    2. Add one, leave one game54415442
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604813
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226645

See more discussions