Groups

MSN

Banned
    How many peeps from hukd you got on yours? and leave addy if you like

i know its been asked before but im bored shizless.

80 Comments

None

a few.

Syzable;6043021

None

+1

bout 4 i think, dont use it much anymore though

Banned

if anyone wants to add me feel free...

All on block LOL

Original Poster Banned

Lulu'sMammy;6043055

All on block LOL

lies

None

None, msn is somewhere I talk to friends & family, although there are some lovely people on here, I would have to sorta know them a bit first as I have pics of my kids & family etc on there

4lyons09;6043097

None, msn is somewhere I talk to friends & family, although there are … None, msn is somewhere I talk to friends & family, although there are some lovely people on here, I would have to sorta know them a bit first as I have pics of my kids & family etc on there

Or do what some peeps do,have one MSN for friends and family and another for flirting with:w00t:

deb8z;6043133

Or do what some peeps do,have one MSN for friends and family and another … Or do what some peeps do,have one MSN for friends and family and another for flirting with:w00t:

Reallllllly.

Syzable;6043145

Reallllllly.

Yes really and no its not me:p

At least 2 people on this forum do it though:w00t:

deb8z;6043133

Or do what some peeps do,have one MSN for friends and family and another … Or do what some peeps do,have one MSN for friends and family and another for flirting with:w00t:

Have never thought of having two, massive confusion that is like!

starsparkle2311;6043171

OMG debz, do people really use MSN for flirting? WOW … OMG debz, do people really use MSN for flirting? WOW Mind=Blown!!!!!!!!!!!Separating family and friends? WOW again Mind=BLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!:w00t:I have a couple on there, some from here I added(rather naively) for like a day and then blocked them after seeing the convo's they wanted,lmao:-DBTW Anyone wants my addy, pm away peeps,lol

Not separating family and friends,family and friends on one,HUKD members on another:w00t:

18.......although none of them talk to me:-(

add me too if anyone fancies a chat.........oh and btw...not one of 'those' kinda chats:lol:

deb8z;6043164

Yes really and no its not me:pAt least 2 people on this forum do it … Yes really and no its not me:pAt least 2 people on this forum do it though:w00t:

I can't even remember the password for my 1 account..........2 accounts i'd have no hope. :lol:

starsparkle2311;6043201

yeh I know that's what you meant,lol, I just didn't say it right:oops:

Oh,lol

Syzable;6043209

I can't even remember the password for my 1 account..........2 accounts … I can't even remember the password for my 1 account..........2 accounts i'd have no hope. :lol:

You'd have no time either:whistling:

deb8z;6043216

You'd have no time either:whistling:

Nope.........too much sport on TV. :-D

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;6043218

DangerGod why have you sent me your profile page?:w00t::p

lol... huh?

Original Poster Banned

Syzable;6043219

i love sport.... especially football

i liked watching sundays game mucho :-D :whistling:

Syzable;6043219

Indeed,my poor lappy has been discarded now in favour of sport:x

deb8z;6043234

Indeed,my poor lappy has been discarded now in favour of sport:x

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

DangerGod;6043233

i love sport.... especially footballi liked watching sundays game mucho … i love sport.... especially footballi liked watching sundays game mucho :-D :whistling:

:cry:

Syzable;6043237

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

No rock for you now :giggle:

deb8z;6043244

No rock for you now :giggle:

Nooooooooooooooooo :-(

I'll send it with Daz at the weekend. :thumbsup:

Syzable;6043255

Nooooooooooooooooo :-(I'll send it with Daz at the weekend. :thumbsup:

Will you have time in your schedule to look at it this week:whistling:

Or are you just sending it back to me lol

msn is good craic

Original Poster Banned

tony_dudz;6043300

msn is good craic

:?

I HAVE LYNDS ON MINE AND I DID HAVE RUTHLESS TILL HE WENT AWOL.(Sorry caps) I dont go on there much atm x

Tinkytayls;6043347

I HAVE LYNDS ON MINE AND I DID HAVE RUTHLESS TILL HE WENT AWOL.(Sorry … I HAVE LYNDS ON MINE AND I DID HAVE RUTHLESS TILL HE WENT AWOL.(Sorry caps) I dont go on there much atm x

I imagine a lot of women on HUKD have Ruthless on their's ahem:w00t:

I have several but I don't really use MSN that much anymore, I just can't be bothered with it.

P.S has anyone noticed who's top of the Premier League...that's directed at Sy? :giggle:

Original Poster Banned

realfriendlyman;6043658

I have several but I don't really use MSN that much anymore, I just can't … I have several but I don't really use MSN that much anymore, I just can't be bothered with it.P.S has anyone noticed who's top of the Premier League...that's directed at Sy? :giggle:

ARSENAL :whistling: :-D:-D

DangerGod;6043969

ARSENAL

And that's without us even getting out of second gear. :whistling:

Wait until we have Eduardo, Rosicky and Theo back at full fitness too. :-D

I can't see Arsenal winning the league this season but I'll be very surprised if we keep a mostly fit squad and won't go down to the wire for trophies all around.

We seemed to have attracted the touch of death that Spurs used to have though...do you think it's a north london thing? :w00t:

Banned

i have a few people, not posting my addy but if people want it then just pm me xx

None

StevenA2000_uk;6044228

None

LIAR!!

deb8z;6043370

I imagine a lot of women on HUKD have Ruthless on their's ahem:w00t:

:w00t::lol:

defo not me!!!

i have a few on msn from here but i dont use it that much only for secret stuff eh OP :lol:

Banned

StevenA2000_uk;6044228

None

hmmmmm...... :whistling: :roll:

and this new avi is far better
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532117
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      4. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66

See more discussions