Groups

msn and xbox 360

does anyone no how do you get msn showing what game im playing on my xbox360

hope that makes sense

9 Comments

just make sure you sign into msn on your xbox360, then it will tell your msn contacts what you are playing. the only downside is that you can only be signed in on your xbox and not on your pc.

Original Poster

andy108uk;1505225

just make sure you sign into msn on your xbox360, then it will tell your … just make sure you sign into msn on your xbox360, then it will tell your msn contacts what you are playing. the only downside is that you can only be signed in on your xbox and not on your pc.

I'm signed in on my xbox but when I'm on my laptop on a different name it doesn't show that im playing a game:roll:
    but I can see what game my friends are playing on there xbox

Have you got the latest version of Windows Live Messenger?

Original Poster

deathtrap3000;1505239

Have you got the latest version of Windows Live Messenger?

I think I have version 7 or something like that I can see what games my friends are playing just not mine:thinking:

8.1 is the newest.

do you have the option to show what song you are playing when listening to music on the PC for your msn?

Do you know if others can see if your playing a game?
    Also sometimes it can take ages for it to update.

Original Poster

add-man;1505253

8.1 is the newest.do you have the option to show what song you are … 8.1 is the newest.do you have the option to show what song you are playing when listening to music on the PC for your msn?

yep I do

not sure then im afraid. it works with mine. maybe someone else may know the answer.

Original Poster

ty you all I just thought there might of been something I had to configure but thanks for all your help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764231
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31142
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846177
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…45

See more discussions