Groups

msn emoticons

got the standard pics on msn wondering wherte i could get new images without d/l if possible

6 Comments

you can go on websites (search msn emotions on google) save them and u go on and add them on msn =]

but if u dowload some packs they will atuo be on

also if your friend types a smiley u like right click it and put save as =] x

Banned

my mate has some really cool ones like masturbatiing emoticons etc lol

[FONT=Verdana]Here you go, here's a link to what appears to be several decent sets - including adult ones as well!

My Emoticons | Download FREE MSN emoticons and adult smileys here!
    myemoticons.com/

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

Scotty Boy;6286610

[FONT=Verdana]Here you go, here's a link to what appears to be several … [FONT=Verdana]Here you go, here's a link to what appears to be several decent sets - including adult ones as well! :pMy Emoticons | Download FREE MSN emoticons and adult smileys here!http://www.myemoticons.com/Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

Is also flagged as having viruses, spyware and pop up floods by Web Security Guard

emoticonize.com/ is great for making your own

bradtyke;6289266

Is also flagged as having viruses, spyware and pop up floods by Web … Is also flagged as having viruses, spyware and pop up floods by Web Security Guard

[FONT=Verdana]Odd as it's passed the scans I was doing with Malwarebytes and AntiVir.

Sorry about that...oops. :oops:

Cheers, Scotty Boy! [/FONT]:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …138333
      2. Your dream gaming set up?1019
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415814101
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764522

See more discussions