Found 26th Feb 2008
Been trying to get on my msn all day and just getting an error code also tried signing on with online messengers and it wont let me on there either so i dont know if someones changed my password or something

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

Its happening to me too... its just a service error... it should be back online in a bit... with any luck!

I can get on at times, but it's running slow

It's fine for me.

I'm on VM

You lucky ******! lol

I knew I should have switched my main email to Google - lol

not working for me either

oh thought it was just me seems like service is down then

Yep not working for me either. I can't even get onto the hotmail page.

The JFK;1635072

Yep not working for me either. I can't even get onto the hotmail page.

thought it was just me!! hope they fix it soon

Same here cant get onto hotmail, what else can i do to kill the time?????

Same here - been up and down all day. ! Rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Think it is something to do with hotmail, have been unable to get on all day have just tried with hotmail.co.uk rather than .com and its let me on

homer_213;1635097

Same here cant get onto hotmail, what else can i do to kill the time?????

YouTube is working again. :whistling:

Seems there is trouble with Hotmail both sides of the Pond:

"We are aware that some customers may be experiencing difficulty accessing their Windows Live accounts. We’re actively investigating the cause and are working to take the appropriate steps to remedy the situation as rapidly as possible. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and disruption this may be causing our customers."

Taken from ]The Register

Errors on Microsoft's side, nothing to worry about

My daughter has been giving me grief saying her MSN isn't working and it must be my fault cos she thought it was the wireless connection ( that is always my fault??) glad I have seen this I will go and tell her it is happening to lots of people. I am sure it will still be my fault though!!

melcarroll;1636086

My daughter has been giving me grief saying her MSN isn't working and it … My daughter has been giving me grief saying her MSN isn't working and it must be my fault cos she thought it was the wireless connection ( that is always my fault??) glad I have seen this I will go and tell her it is happening to lots of people. I am sure it will still be my fault though!!

Makes a change - cos normally EVERYTHING is my fault :whistling:

sorry if this is a bit late but i was having the same problem about 4 hours ago and i just reinstalled msn and everything started working normally again.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…3973
    2. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…46
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3275
    4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***215

See more discussions