Found 5th Feb 2008
I don't have a clue if any of you can help me but like.. when i have the main MSN window up, i have to minimise it to go on anything else, it's like its set to "stay on top"

Does anyone know how to turn this off?

reset pc etc, been like this for about a week or two.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

love the tags

Just go to tools at the top then the first option is 'stay on top' if you click it that should un check it. Hope it helps!

i think if you untick the box that says keep on top it might work..........:thumbsup:

tools, options, general, then if you tick automatically log in when i start windows you can untick the option to have the window pop up. dont know if that helps

Original Poster

donnydude;1547581

i think if you untick the box that says keep on top it might … i think if you untick the box that says keep on top it might work..........:thumbsup:

ah its fixed.

I didnt do it otherwise i would remember

A sibling must of, which means theyve been on my laptop!

Oh yes there will be blood... (sorry, watching saw II)

i have a similar prob....my cat just jumped on my laptop...now IE is ON TOP...so i have to click the windows key to see the start menu etc....help??? dont want to make a new thread lol

Is it set to full screen tazandsaz? F11 if it is :thumbsup:

simplygifted;1547658

Is it set to full screen tazandsaz? F11 if it is :thumbsup:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thanks haha...u can deffo have some rep....lifesaver it was driving me mad hahahaha

tazandsaz;1547659

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thanks haha...u can deffo have some … WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thanks haha...u can deffo have some rep....lifesaver it was driving me mad hahahaha

No problem :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition69750
    2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54
    3. Win 1 of 30 Gin Festival, Eastbourne Pairs of Tickets (Value £30 per pair)11
    4. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…44

See more discussions