Groups

MSN Messenger...

if your having a conversation with your friend about Films and DVDs for example, do you think MSN have programmes which look for keyword likes "DVD" or "handbags" then send this off to marketing companies so you get email spam.

Anyone got links to suggest this?

30 Comments

nope.

its was the aliens they didid ittttttttttttttttttttttt

lol BG your going to make a whole lot of people paranoid here!!

From your post should we assume that you have been getting lots of spam e-mails about handbags then :-D

Wouldn't surprise me, nothing much these days does!

Possibly. It would explain why I get spam e-mail from companies asking if I want to enlarge my "Old man". :-(

thesaint;4064584

Possibly. It would explain why I get spam e-mail from companies asking … Possibly. It would explain why I get spam e-mail from companies asking if I want to enlarge my "Old man". :-(

Made me smile (did you get the letter not heard from you yet?)

Original Poster

ifyoudontask?;4064559

Wouldn't surprise me, nothing much these days does!

same here
    thesaint;4064584

Possibly. It would explain why I get spam e-mail from companies asking … Possibly. It would explain why I get spam e-mail from companies asking if I want to enlarge my "Old man". :-(

I lol'd

Im need some links or information that proves this to be the case, if anyone stumbles across anything be sure to send it this way.

The advertising on the Friends window of MSN Messenger will be targeted based on your IE browsing history

black gerbil1;4064619

same hereI lol'dIm need some links or information that proves this to be … same hereI lol'dIm need some links or information that proves this to be the case, if anyone stumbles across anything be sure to send it this way.

surely if they do any data collection its in their terms and conditions?? I have a hotmail account that i got soley for msn and i never get any mail to it except windows live and my friend that i gave the address too so id say no!!

Only ]link i could find on the subject

does anyone know why i keep getting emails from facebook about "hot guys" who have sent me a private messave on speeddate, i dont even know how to make it stop and im not gay or ever said im gay on facebook, whats this all about??

acecatcher3;4064666

does anyone know why i keep getting emails from facebook about "hot guys" … does anyone know why i keep getting emails from facebook about "hot guys" who have sent me a private messave on speeddate, i dont even know how to make it stop and im not gay or ever said im gay on facebook, whats this all about??

i get those too :?

jellybaby22;4064698

I dont :x :lol:

tis okay you can have mine ha ha now let me hear you whistle for the hotties :whistling: :-D

its an app called "speeddate, but id never add that, and it just assumes im gay when im not, tis quite annoying tbh, my sister saw it come up in my alert things and i had to explain to her that i dont know why it comes up, she now thinks im gay i think, bad times.

You got Friends and MSN? :?

imortal;4064616

Made me smile (did you get the letter not heard from you yet?)

No, didn't get it.

I used another program(rains ultralite) to get it done on another card, so no worries now.

jellybaby22;4064758

:lol: Im whistling :whistling:you mean your not...... :shock:

did that come accross as they were hotties ha ha whistle for luke or harvey!!

Original Poster

Sharing of Your Personal InformationExcept as described in this … Sharing of Your Personal InformationExcept as described in this statement, we will not disclose your personal information outside of Microsoft and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates without your consent.

I got this from there site, does this mean that they do give info about us to only there affiliates and no one else without consent?

thesaint;4064749

No, didn't get it.I used another program(rains ultralite) to get it done … No, didn't get it.I used another program(rains ultralite) to get it done on another card, so no worries now.

AAAAggggghhhhhhh

Glad you got it sorted thats the second thing that i have posted thats gone missing now

Original Poster

ttt for my question on post 24

black gerbil1;4065015

ttt for my question on post 24

duckmagicuk2;4064860

http://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/visitmuseum/galleries/listening_post.aspx

It's the science museum you should be worried about...

duckmagicuk2;4068867

I was shocked when i saw that ducky!!! you think it would be an invasion of privacy!!

Wow harvie....Nearly six hours and only 30 replies.........I thought I should pop in and give your thread a bit of credibility:)

I'm sick of getting these "Do you want to shrink your dinkle?" spam emails

duckmagicuk2;4064860

http://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/visitmuseum/galleries/listening_post.aspx

Ohh I saw that when I was there recently but didn't go in and have a look - maybe I should have

fireheaven;4069322

Ohh I saw that when I was there recently but didn't go in and have a look … Ohh I saw that when I was there recently but didn't go in and have a look - maybe I should have

Would have just been full of BG1 stuff.

Finally, a black gerbil1 wall...

Original Poster

duckmagicuk2;4068867

duckmagicuk2;4071530

Would have just been full of BG1 stuff.Finally, a black gerbil1 wall...

lol

handbags???

duckmagicuk2;4071530

Would have just been full of BG1 stuff.Finally, a black gerbil1 wall...

Is that a good thing? :?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie911
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions