Groups
    EXPIRED

Msn Messenger (Windows Live Messenger) Problems

I have been trying to open msn the past week but I keep receiving a message saying the service is temporarily unavailable, please try again later.

The error code I have is: 8007007e

I have googled the problem but what I have tried so far hasn't helped

Thank you

9 Comments

Banned

reinstall it

jubbyme;8767409

reinstall it

+1

Also most of the time it fails is due to some stupid Windows update :x

Its bloody hot outside, get yourself in a beer garden for god sake... that sounded hyporitical (but im off to a barbecue now):thumbsup:

jonny619447;8767549

Its bloody hot outside, get yourself in a beer garden for god sake... … Its bloody hot outside, get yourself in a beer garden for god sake... that sounded hyporitical (but im off to a barbecue now):thumbsup:

oh dont worry im in the garden with a John Smiths in my hand and the BBQ due to be lit in around an hour or so.

Im sitting working but of course HDUK always has my attention :thumbsup:

But good advise helping the op with their problem :whistling:

Original Poster

jubbyme;8767409

reinstall it

Have done and still get the same message! :thumbsup:
    jasonsowden;8767424

+1Also most of the time it fails is due to some stupid Windows update :x

I'm browsing round to see if anything has stopped it working

jonny619447;8767549

Its bloody hot outside, get yourself in a beer garden for god sake... … Its bloody hot outside, get yourself in a beer garden for god sake... that sounded hyporitical (but im off to a barbecue now):thumbsup:

Cheers for the advice but I'm on a laptop in the garden!! Not really just indoors at my desktop!! If I go outside I would have to help with the gardening!

Are the Time and Date settings right on your computer? :thumbsup:

this may sound odd, but i had a problem with msn recently and i read something the internet about removing your password to your user account (on your computer) and readding it. It worked for me. May be worth a try.

Original Poster

jubbyme;8767730

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090211001059AAvpyyZhas a … http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090211001059AAvpyyZhas a complicated list of things!

PhearFactor;8767733

Are the Time and Date settings right on your computer? :thumbsup:

demond100;8768127

this may sound odd, but i had a problem with msn recently and i read … this may sound odd, but i had a problem with msn recently and i read something the internet about removing your password to your user account (on your computer) and readding it. It worked for me. May be worth a try.

Cheers for your post guys and rep has been left to every1 who helped!! I have removed the newest version of msn messenger and now have an older version. It was the only way I could get it working again :thumbsup:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424214485
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553776
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826351
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767194

See more discussions