MSN sounds while watching you tube im FREAKED OUT!

Found 16th Apr
So im scrolling comments on you tube when video had finished and all of a sudden that tone played (when someone messaged you on msn messenger) couldnt believe my ears at first!!!!!. I havent got msn messenger on my computer (not that it would work anyway) im officially freaked out here this ever happened to anyone else????????????????? im freaking out!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments
Was it on your phone, reason I ask around this time last night may be later can't remember I went on my phone to switch my lights off and heard a sound that I have never heard before. Nothing as in apps where open and I don't even have that sound on my phone. It's had me wondering since. It was like a three or four tone chirp and no I don't have msn either. P.s. I see you are on your computer never mind.
Edited by: "caverncity" 16th Apr
Original Poster
caverncity38 m ago

Was it on your phone, reason I ask around this time last night may be …Was it on your phone, reason I ask around this time last night may be later can't remember I went on my phone to switch my lights off and heard a sound that I have never heard before. Nothing as in apps where open and I don't even have that sound on my phone. It's had me wondering since. It was like a three or four tone chirp and no I don't have msn either. P.s. I see you are on your computer never mind.

Lol found out came from iTunes to tell me my converting to flag was complete. Wonder Windows never sued apple for that sounded just like a msn messenger sound
Edited by: "machomansavage" 17th Apr
Msn messenger what r u in 2005??
FUAARRKK7 h, 57 m ago

Nah, he's back in 1997, when text speak was cool
Original Poster
FUAARRKK8 h, 48 m ago

Did u read the thread? haven't got men installed haven't used it in years, read things properly
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants