Groups

MSN takes hours to sign in, what do I do and where do I install a driver to use Eyetoy as a webcam?

Every time I attempt to sign in to MSN, it takes hours to sign in and slows down my whole laptop, whereas everything runs fine despite having loads of windows open but even if I attempt to open MSN on its own, it slows down again.

I think I need to reinstall MSN but is that what I need to do or is likely to happen again?

I also need to install some drivers to use an eyetoy cam into a webcam but does anyone know which drivers I can use?

Thanks for the help guys and girls

6 Comments

try this site for help using the eyetoy ]http//en…cam

Original Poster

ding;4483398

try this site for help using the eyetoy … try this site for help using the eyetoy ]http://en.letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=how+to+use+eyetoy+as+a+webcam

Thanks for that Ding, have some rep, as that guide made it very easy to set up the cam

Does anyone know how to sort out my MSN issues?

Have you got Cam sorted?

Try unistalling it and installing either the newest 1 or and older version.

if it still makes it slow use ebuddy and other sites like that

you can use trillian or some other software, or just a direct web messenger, ebuddy or meebo are good.

Connect it wits USB cable
    2.Find drivers folder where you extract this drivers
    3.Install
    4.Enjoy

rapidshare.com/fil…rar

It won't hurt to try uninstalling and reinstalling. There could be an underlying problem that is not MSN based; at least if reinstalling does not solve the problem you can rule out MSN as the culprit.
    Do you have automatic Windows updates activated? If not, I would always recommend it as all Microsoft programs are constantly being 'tweaked'. You may have missed out on an important update.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions