Groups

Muay Thai Boxing Bag?

Hi,

wanted to know if anyone knows/has purchased a good muay thai boxing bag, at a good price?

Thanks

10 Comments

What price have you found?

try Daedo there good quality my son buys of them all the time daedo.co.uk/pro…g=2

Original Poster

Wel i've come across a few couple on ebay both 5ft for around £50-70 with chain and mitts... just dont want it to tear on me in a few months!

cant find boxing bags on that site Bigmick

sorry thought it was the handheld ones my boo boo

Ok what about here martialartshop.co.uk/Bli…htm

Blitz 6 Foot Vinyl Filled - with chains £37.99 plus £3.49 shipping.

Or £36.99 for 5 Foot.

FREE DELIVERY for orders over £50 (UK Mainland)

Original Poster

col;3624002

Ok what about here … Ok what about here http://www.martialartshop.co.uk/Blitz_punch_bags.htmBlitz 6'Foot Vinyl Filled - with chains £37.99 plus £3.49 shipping. Or £36.99 for 5'. FREE DELIVERY for orders over £50 (UK Mainland)

But how good are these, as it says budget bags..... so il be paying £40 ish for something that wont last long?

True but if you want something to last a lifetime your looking at £150.

What about here martialartshop.co.uk/Spi…htm

Special offer 6 Foot Vinyl - Filled - Heavier bag at 30kg Bag
    NOTE :- heavy and Built to Last! - top quality bag £44.99 with chains or £39.99 without.

Good luck in your search.

Original Poster

col;3624055

True but if you want something to last a lifetime your looking at … True but if you want something to last a lifetime your looking at £150.What about here http://www.martialartshop.co.uk/Spirit_punch_bags.htmSpecial offer 6 Foot Vinyl - Filled - Heavier bag at 30kg BagNOTE :- heavy and Built to Last! - top quality bag £44.99 with chains or £39.99 without.Good luck in your search.

Thanks Col i saw that when you sent me the link previously... and this 1 surely is a possibility. Thanks heat will be given

Original Poster

Sorry, what do you think about this on Ebay, Item number: 380083752802
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)34
      2. Amazon prime subscribe & save46
      3. Decent Mp3 Player?22
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?610

See more discussions