Groups

Much better today ta

Banned
    Feeling better today, still got a runny nose and a sore throat, but nothing a real man cant handle.

Thank you for all your lovely get well soon messages.

12 Comments

Foosball Chum

but nothing a real man cant handle.

Thanks for mentioning me in your post, and I'm glad you are feeling better

Original Poster Banned

Predikuesi;2987861

Thanks for mentioning me in your post, and I'm glad you are feeling … Thanks for mentioning me in your post, and I'm glad you are feeling better

No problem :-D

Glad youre feeling better, my daughter has a cold and my husband has "the flu" and im exhausted :-D

i'm not (feeling better that is) :cry: & i overslept & got the kids to school an hour late so a really bad start to the day :-(

Aww hun, didn't know u were unwell. Glad ur feeling better though x

cheerleader;2988154

i'm not (feeling better that is) :cry: & i overslept & got the kids to … i'm not (feeling better that is) :cry: & i overslept & got the kids to school an hour late so a really bad start to the day :-(

:friends:Hope you get well soon xx ... the day can only get better !

snowtiger;2988346

:friends:Hope you get well soon xx ... the day can only get better !

thanks hope so!! :whistling: lottery's tonight so winning the jackpot would make me feel better :lol:

Original Poster Banned

cheerleader;2988154

i'm not (feeling better that is) :cry: & i overslept & got the kids to … i'm not (feeling better that is) :cry: & i overslept & got the kids to school an hour late so a really bad start to the day :-(

I can pop over and rub something if you feel that will help :-D

Foosball Chum;2988387

no thanks

Foosball Chum;2988387

Ive got a headache and I'm cold cos my central heating is bust, have you got a cure?

Glad you're alright FC and I hope you feel better soon Cheerleader :-) xx

Banned

Here's a hug from me :friends:

Don't tell the wife ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826364
      2. love affairs1338
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1214
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1861344

See more discussions