Muhammad Ali coming to the UK!!!

11 replies
Found 10th Aug 2009
read about it today in the manchester evening news.
he's my hero and gutted can't afford to go (get married 3 weeks after)
anybody else looking to go???

mammothevents.co.uk/boo…htm

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

Sloth/Mod

Has Hatton finally lined up a fight he might win??? :lol:

Original Poster

bet ali would still wup his a$$

Cheapest price £350 + VAT - to see a shadow of the man he once was? Nah.

Sloth/Mod

ANDYWOODY01;5984126

bet ali would still wup his a$$

Very true. :-D

Original Poster

moob;5984133

Cheapest price £350 + VAT - to see a shadow of the man he once was? Nah.

yeah but to actually meet him £1300, shadow or no shadow still once in a life time oportunity

If you want to see an old man with parkinsons volunteer at any nursing home, the mans a legend but to see him as he is now is awful, If theres something on tv about him I turn over/off best remember him as he was not as he is now.

Original Poster

harlzter;5984168

If you want to see an old man with parkinsons volunteer at any nursing … If you want to see an old man with parkinsons volunteer at any nursing home, the mans a legend but to see him as he is now is awful, If theres something on tv about him I turn over/off best remember him as he was not as he is now.

fair point , but say if your grandad had it would you not visit him so you could remember what he used to be like?

if i had 1300 kickin about i would be going lol

Original Poster

micoo;5984268

if i had 1300 kickin about i would be going lol

sure they'll be comps a bit closer too, if i spot any i'll post em in the comps section

ANDYWOODY01;5984195

fair point , but say if your grandad had it would you not visit him so … fair point , but say if your grandad had it would you not visit him so you could remember what he used to be like?

Familys different, with family its down to love & duty.

With Ali its respect to a legend which in his state he is no longer that man.

harlzter;5984370

Familys different, with family its down to love & duty.With Ali its … Familys different, with family its down to love & duty.With Ali its respect to a legend which in his state he is no longer that man.

+1 :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75857
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions