Found 25th Nov 2009
Hi all,

I am considering getting the missus a mulberry handbag for christmas, but was shocked at the prices!

I'm looking to get her the mitzy hobo bad (rrp£495).

Does anyone have any discounts codes or links to potentially getting this cheaper ha.

5 Comments

This site have some great designer alternatives if your looking for the same style of bag but at a better price and still with that designer tag attatched - shopstyle.co.uk/bro…=d0

Original Poster

newtzy;7000996

This site have some great designer alternatives if your looking for the … This site have some great designer alternatives if your looking for the same style of bag but at a better price and still with that designer tag attatched - http://www.shopstyle.co.uk/browse/hobo-bags?fl=d0

thank you, will take a look. Rep+

havent looked at the bag you want but have you tried the mulberry outlet they have one at bicester village depends where you live i spose

Original Poster

keli;7001475

havent looked at the bag you want but have you tried the mulberry outlet … havent looked at the bag you want but have you tried the mulberry outlet they have one at bicester village depends where you live i spose

oooh, thats a good option. I can get to Bicester. Thanks for the tip :-) Rep+

[url]www.my-wardrobe.com[/url]

You could also try net a porter but not sure if they have the exact one you want

Leah
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415416
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70561
    3. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    4. word association Game74244894

See more discussions