Groups

Mulberry Handbags on Sale

Merry Christmas everyone!

Just hoping that someone might know where I could buy a Mulberry Bayswater in Oak for less than full price - this will be my Christmas pressie so fingers crossed!!!!

Thank you in advance.

10 Comments

There is a factory oulet for this shop near where I live Shepton Mallet

Original Poster

Thanks for such a quick reply. Would this be for seconds and discontinued though?

mandiferus;3847674

Thanks for such a quick reply. Would this be for seconds and … Thanks for such a quick reply. Would this be for seconds and discontinued though?

I'm guessing yes but not 100% sure never been in just driven past it

Original Poster

Thanks so much - will give them a call in the morning and see what they've got!

Wondering if maybe House of Fraser/John Lewis/Selfridges might discount theirs??

Banned

the Mullberry shop I drive by nearly every day and they do some top gear, and no seconds I know of

house of frazer

Sister mentioned that the Mulberry sale will be starting in a couple of days so hold out if you can! Not sure it it extends to concessions in HOF and the like. HTH

Original Poster

Am so pleased - went down to Shepton Mallet today and got my christmas pressie - and a purse with another 20% discount on top of sale prices!!!!! Would highly recommend this shop if you love Mulberry handbags!

Thanks for the info J.Dance.

mandiferus;3873081

Am so pleased - went down to Shepton Mallet today and got my christmas … Am so pleased - went down to Shepton Mallet today and got my christmas pressie - and a purse with another 20% discount on top of sale prices!!!!! Would highly recommend this shop if you love Mulberry handbags! Thanks for the info J.Dance.

No worries glad you got what you needed. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?33197
      2. Rest In Peace Jerry Lewis.66
      3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?66
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99

See more discussions