Mulberry or Loius Vitton-ladies,which is seen as a better designer company

Found 22nd Jun 2012
right ladies,thought i'd get your views on this one.

some women is stating that the designer company Mulberry is a more high end fashion company that Loius Vitton. She was insisting that women see Mulberry is seen by woman as a better company thatn Loius Vitton.

Just wanted to get a general view from the ladies of misc....

its a friday so im alowed to ask such questions...:)

58 Comments

I'm no lady but seeing as no-one else has responded...

If I were a lady I would choose Mulberry as LV seems to be everywhere excluding all the fakes...

Mulberry, no question

George By Asda, followed by Mulberry then Louis Vuitton.

Louis Vuitton is so last century honey, everyone on my apartment block has some kind of fake Louis Vuitton item.

Bruno told me.

Edited by: "hasj2" 22nd Jun 2012

Neither, Prada or Gucci ftw

But seriously, they are very close in style stakes. Mulberry is a bit more understated, LV is more obvious. I find LV bags are very ubiquitous and similarly to Burberry, they unfortunately suffer from a lot of fakes so it does detract from the brand. I would probably go for neither if I had a choice, better branded bags out there than these 2. LV is a more recognisable brand. The LV store on New Bond Street is a site to behold though. I think it comes down to personal preference.

Hi E

Out of the two I would say Mulberry, but you did not give us much choice there

Manage to get the whole house done yet, or still on with the project lol.

Mulberry

deb8z

I have no interest in brands now i'm old X)

Noo, I'm only 22 but even i have no interest in designer brands anymore. I grew out of it pretty quick, where as all my friends buy things for £100-£200 and that is just for a single item. I look at an item not based on the label but how it actually looks and secondly whether it is actually worth the amount. My friends might be wearing 100s of pounds worth of clothes, but i could easily look better than them by wearing clothes from Topman & George. seriously.

I find that alot of people who don't really have money to throw around, but still buy expensive designer clothes are missing something in life, maybe depression and are trying to fill that void with things that might make them stand out and gain attention and 'look at me' type of thing.
Edited by: "hasj2" 22nd Jun 2012

Hiya E!

tbh, i don't really mind about designer brands, as long as they're nice i don't mind there's loads of people my age going about with shoes worth £500 odd pounds, i'm like "Wooahhh!, i'll just go buy 50 pairs to match each outfit"

inb4 everyone gets me a bag from poundland X)

(that's a few of the limits lol)

Edited by: "Twist96" 22nd Jun 2012

Twist96

Hiya E!tbh, i don't really mind about designer brands, as long as they're … Hiya E!tbh, i don't really mind about designer brands, as long as they're nice i don't mind there's loads of people my age going about with shoes worth £500 odd pounds, i'm like "Wooahhh!, i'll just go buy 50 pairs to match each outfit"inb4 everyone gets me a bag from poundland X) (that's a few of the limits lol)

I'll buy you two at that price twisty - 'cause I am generous.

maccy1

ooh maccy, i don't know what to say X)

yeah, you are very generous

Twist96

ooh maccy, i don't know what to say X)yeah, you are very generous

I will treat you for doing my washing up lol

maccy1

I will treat you for doing my washing up lol

awww you gonna double treat me then? first class tickets to Turkey (with you ofc) AND 2 bags? wow, i'm so greatful xx

Twist - my generosity knows no bounds

I'd say mulberry too but the one I really can't figure out, and I'm not saying these are high end but they go for about £100 is kipling bags. They are so fugly and tacky looking. I can't understand why anyone would want one let alone pay that amount of money.

They are breeding too, they must be as I'm starting to see them and their daft wee monkey everywhere and I'm sure no one in the right mind would counterfeit these things.

Hermes or Fendi darling

(No homo)
Edited by: "numptyj" 22nd Jun 2012

maccy1

Pfft and I thought you were a bargain hunter macs. You can get 3 for 99p in the 99p store*

fluffyundacrakas

Pfft and I thought you were a bargain hunter macs. You can get 3 for 99p … Pfft and I thought you were a bargain hunter macs. You can get 3 for 99p in the 99p store*

oh no... i better just say this now... #DONOTWANT! X)

numptyj

Hermes or Fendi darling(No homo)

Negged for being a phaggot

Twist96

oh no... i better just say this now... #DONOTWANT! X)

So you’ll accept bags from Poundland but 99p store is a no go. You snob twisty X)

Mulberry no doubt.. so many LV fakes about.

And no, I'm not female

numptyj

Hermes or Fendi darling(No homo)

Hermes? Isnt that a delivery service (_;)

pulsex0r

Mulberry no doubt.. so many LV fakes about.And no, I'm not female

Thanks for the clarification pulsey lol
Edited by: "fluffyundacrakas" 22nd Jun 2012

fluffyundacrakas

Thanks for the clarification pulsey lol

Or maybe I am? maybe I just psychologically mind **** the whole of misk.

pulsex0r

Or maybe I am? maybe I just psychologically mind **** the whole of misk.

Are you mutley’s multi?

fluffyundacrakas

Are you mutley’s multi?

Are you seriously asking me that? lol

pulsex0r

Are you seriously asking me that? lol

Well he’s a bloke pretending to a woman when it suits him, I thought since you said you might be gender confused too it was an appropriate comparison

PS shaaaaaaammmeeeeeeee I’m still chuckling over your fail

Banned

not heard of any of them

fluffyundacrakas

Well he’s a bloke pretending to a woman when it suits him, I thought s … Well he’s a bloke pretending to a woman when it suits him, I thought since you said you might be gender confused too it was an appropriate comparison PS shaaaaaaammmeeeeeeee I’m still chuckling over your fail

lol that's kept between me and you haha! I genuinely got excited thinking I was right..

Banned

£800 for a handbag

you joking me

Banned

wait...

2k for a handbag

lololololololololololol

fluffyundacrakas

So you’ll accept bags from Poundland but 99p store is a no go. You snob t … So you’ll accept bags from Poundland but 99p store is a no go. You snob twisty X)

lol every penny counts
Edited by: "Twist96" 22nd Jun 2012

sherg

wait...2k for a handbaglololololololololololol

Sucks to be poor eh shergy

One way to solve the question -

http://imagehost.online-image-editor.com/images/221812194ADk7gB/2218420bZHp17uO.gif
Edited by: "maccy1" 22nd Jun 2012

Banned

maccy1

One way to solve the question -

fluffy is clearly winning

That will always be the case sherg.

Banned

fluffy has the speed but whoever that is in the red looks to have more power and more strategic shots

sherg

fluffy has the speed but whoever that is in the red looks to have more … fluffy has the speed but whoever that is in the red looks to have more power and more strategic shots

If you check it shergy, I manage to get 4 whacks in one after the other and deflect all but 1 of the lady in red's whacks. Like a boss

Wow I have watched that gif faaaaar too closely X)

It is mesemerising I must admit.

maccy1

It is mesemerising I must admit.

Someone needs to add text in that gif, something along the lines of ‘LV #donotwant’ X) and red lady saying ‘Deal wid it’

deb8z

I know,I got one in those Amazon Black Friday deals,I didn't realise it … I know,I got one in those Amazon Black Friday deals,I didn't realise it would be made out of that horrible weird feeling material that goes through me,like one of those Anoraks/Parkas from years ago ewwwwwwwwwwww

I seriously cannot stand those bags, they really are ugly. That and the one with the dog on it, what’s it called, Radley, those are just as bad.
Post a comment
@
    Text