Expired

mulberry wishlist competition. win €2330 to spend on your wishlist

8 replies
Found 6th Dec 2016
create your wish list on the mulberry website share it and you are entered into the competition.

Ends 11th Dec

8 Comments

Thanks lillyluvit. Could you add the end date to the form please so comp auto expires. No need for start date. Click 'edit' at the bottom of your post. Go bottom right add the date 11/12/2016. Go bottom left click 'save changes. If your unable to edit ask anyone with [HELPER] or [MOD] next to their name & they will do it for you. Nice comp. Many thanks & good luck.

thanks

thanks

Original Poster

justjunie

Thanks lillyluvit. Could you add the end date to the form please so comp … Thanks lillyluvit. Could you add the end date to the form please so comp auto expires. No need for start date. Click 'edit' at the bottom of your post. Go bottom right add the date 11/12/2016. Go bottom left click 'save changes. If your unable to edit ask anyone with [HELPER] or [MOD] next to their name & they will do it for you. Nice comp. Many thanks & good luck.

​hi,
I can't find where to add the end date there doesn't seem to be anywhere to add it.
really sorry to be a pain but where can I find a mod or helper I can't find one either.
thanks

mod

lillyluvit

​hi,I can't find where to add the end date there doesn't seem to be a … ​hi,I can't find where to add the end date there doesn't seem to be anywhere to add it.really sorry to be a pain but where can I find a mod or helper I can't find one either.thanks

Hi. i've added a date to the competition

Original Poster

niceroundpound

Hi. i've added a date to the competition

​thanks

Thanks

x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Differences between RX 480s11