Muller yoghurts products recall

Posted 19th Feb
I don't buy these anymore but I'm sure others do..

8 types of Muller which could contain traces of metal.

Disgusting finding thought I would post to make others aware..

help.sainsburys.co.uk/hel…all
Community Updates
14 Comments
I do wonder about all theses factories with things falling in the production. If you dropped something would you say something or keep quiet. Guess it depends if you want the job or not. Face mask. Glove. Hair net. Spring off clip board. Must happen but factories have cameras so they can look back and see. Also x-ray machines but they don't always work with the tin foil lids of foil wrappers I guess. Justin looked in fridge and we've eaten all the stuff oh well
Edited by: "wayners" 19th Feb
wayners19/02/2020 20:11

I do wonder about all theses factories with things falling in the …I do wonder about all theses factories with things falling in the production. If you dropped something would you say something or keep quiet. Guess it depends if you want the job or not. Face mask. Glove. Hair net. Spring off clip board. Must happen but factories have cameras so they can look back and see. Also x-ray machines but they don't always work with the tin foil lids of foil wrappers I guess. Justin looked in fridge and we've eaten all the stuff oh well

You would think they would have serious protocols to follow.

Shocking really maybe they should spend less on advertising and more on what matters.
wayners19/02/2020 20:11

I do wonder about all theses factories with things falling in the …I do wonder about all theses factories with things falling in the production. If you dropped something would you say something or keep quiet. Guess it depends if you want the job or not. Face mask. Glove. Hair net. Spring off clip board. Must happen but factories have cameras so they can look back and see. Also x-ray machines but they don't always work with the tin foil lids of foil wrappers I guess. Justin looked in fridge and we've eaten all the stuff oh well

I've eaten 5 and I have 1 left I will be eating tomorrow dated 26th Feb. I will let you all know if I die.
matthews947919/02/2020 21:37

I've eaten 5 and I have 1 left I will be eating tomorrow dated 26th …I've eaten 5 and I have 1 left I will be eating tomorrow dated 26th Feb. I will let you all know if I die.

Was it the fruit one then. I don't think it will be a quick death who knows how long the fragments will take to kill you
matthews947919/02/2020 21:37

I've eaten 5 and I have 1 left I will be eating tomorrow dated 26th …I've eaten 5 and I have 1 left I will be eating tomorrow dated 26th Feb. I will let you all know if I die.

But please keep us updated
We need metals in our diet.
I'm just glad that they're not charging extra for them.
Alexandralocks19/02/2020 21:37

You would think they would have serious protocols to follow. You would think they would have serious protocols to follow. Shocking really maybe they should spend less on advertising and more on what matters.

Every manufacturer of food products would have had a recall at some stage. Mistakes happen.
Erudite19/02/2020 21:41

We need metals in our diet.I'm just glad that they're not charging extra …We need metals in our diet.I'm just glad that they're not charging extra for them.

Muller Yoghurt now with Extra Iron
Muller chemicals
Norseg20/02/2020 02:38

Muller Yoghurt now with Extra Iron

matthews947920/02/2020 12:29

[Image] This one definitely had metal in it

Did you eat it all in the end?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions