Groups

Multi-Accounts

Okay, we have 2 computers in the house, does that mean we can only have 1 account for both computers or is it 1 account per computer. I've just got a feeling it could be each IP address.

6 Comments

Banned

One person, one account. If you are saying there are more than one person - then PM the mods and explain (Else get a ban for multi accounts on the same IP)

They will both have the same IP address anyway? Its one account per person but if you have multiple people at one address you really must contact a mod before registering multi-accounts or you risk getting them (all) banned...

Unless you're trolling about I can't see the mods caring that 2 obviously different people share the same IP. Easy enough to assume they're either living together or in the same class.

If on the other hand you have 2 people who type the same way, get everyone riled up, one's married and one's hitting on HUKD chicks - then they might take a look at your IP.

Wouldn't worry yourself.

My son opened an account, and we have three computers, and I was suspended and he was banned, because they took it for granted that I had multiple accounts! I wouldn't mind but I didn't know he had opened an account

Send an e-mail to HUKD through the "]Contact Us" button

Original Poster

Cheers everyone, decided to just stay with my account, means I'm gonna be getting an earful on what to search for, sell and trade :'(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77

See more discussions