Multi buy PS4 games

Posted 25th Feb
Last time I bought a PS4 game was in 2013. Just got a Pro so need to buy 4-5 games. Anywhere that does any half-decent multi-buy offers/discounts?
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

6 Comments
Just find the games you want individually on eBay or from CEX.
I use game collection a lot. Great prices and every game I’ve ordered is with me the next day. CEX is generally expensive unless you’re trading in a game to get credit (the odd bargain does happen)
Edited by: "choccie32" 25th Feb
Game were doing the Playstation Hits 2 for £25. Not a large selection though.
Unless you're looking to buy the console and games together then its game.co.uk otherwise just follow the games group on hotukdeals, if you're not averse to digital then cdkeys is cheap, you could even but psn credit when it is cheap and look out for one of @BubaMan's psn game sale threads.
Maevoric26/02/2020 01:53

Unless you're looking to buy the console and games together then its …Unless you're looking to buy the console and games together then its game.co.uk otherwise just follow the games group on hotukdeals, if you're not averse to digital then cdkeys is cheap, you could even but psn credit when it is cheap and look out for one of @BubaMan's psn game sale threads.

Good call on CDkeys. I know the region issues when it comes to PSN, thanks to having an Australian account that I can't simply move on due to the progress I've got on a particular game, but what about games? Didn't think they were region locked but I see God of War (US) is £4.99 - seems too good to be true?
drunksuperhero26/02/2020 11:36

Good call on CDkeys. I know the region issues when it comes to PSN, thanks …Good call on CDkeys. I know the region issues when it comes to PSN, thanks to having an Australian account that I can't simply move on due to the progress I've got on a particular game, but what about games? Didn't think they were region locked but I see God of War (US) is £4.99 - seems too good to be true?

You have to setup a second account on your PS from that region and purchase credit, look at link on the post from @joeydeacon here:

hotukdeals.com/dea…768
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants