Found 26th Mar 2009
hi all my mum has been using this site for a few weeks now and wants to join but when im at hers i use her laptop to log into my account and i have seen posts about people getting banned for multi ids when they use same computer so yesterday i used the contact us and explained this to mods but still havent had a reply anyone know what the protacol for this is as im not letting her join untill its sorted as dont want to get banned

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Banned

Use the contact us button. Oh wait - you've done that! Is this a theme?

I did exactley the same, I wanted to make another ID, changing from Frollickingfrill (which my mum now has) to this one.

I used contact us and the mods gave me the go ahead. If they dont respnd after a week, ask again :thumbsup:

ha ha good luck theres a que building up for the FAIL button sorry i mean contact us button lol

Original Poster

borolad94;4747591

I did exactley the same, I wanted to make another ID, changing from … I did exactley the same, I wanted to make another ID, changing from Frollickingfrill (which my mum now has) to this one. I used contact us and the mods gave me the go ahead. If they dont respnd after a week, ask again :thumbsup:

cheers ill just tell her she has to wait then

Original Poster

ilovepink;4747610

ha ha good luck theres a que building up for the FAIL button sorry i mean … ha ha good luck theres a que building up for the FAIL button sorry i mean contact us button lol

yeah i have see quite a few comments about the lack of response

supermod

Thanks for your post bellows.

If I can just direct you to the advice given in this feedback thread :

hotukdeals.com/ite…e=3

If you have submitted your request through the option then that was the correct course of action & Admin will get back to you in due course, thanks :thumbsup:

(Thread locked)

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1662
  2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247642
  3. Anyone else bored of video gaming1119
  4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428014647

See more discussions