Groups
    EXPIRED

Multi-Region DVD Player

Looking for a good deal on a Multi Region DVD player as I recently went to buy a few classic dvd's of films I love but was outraged when I seen that there are no UK region 2 copies, only region 1 or dodgy dutch versions. So gonna have to get a multi region dvd player then get the region 1 dvd.

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers!

5 Comments

Hi,
    Dont know whether you already know this, but you can find codes on the internet which you input via the remote which turns your current dvd player into a multi region or region 1 dvd player.
    Just google 'dvd region codes' or your make of dvd player'. Did it with mine and works great with everything!
    Hope this helps?!

Original Poster

Really? Has anyone else done this and back it up! Also to be honest, most of the dvd players in the house are like asda's own so doubt there'd be any codes for them!

Cheers

Yep georgia is right just do a bit of gooleing and you should find the codes. Also you cannot damage the player if you enter the wrong code it just wont work (the code that is not the DVD):thumbsup:

dcpk;6005670

Yep georgia is right just do a bit of gooleing and you should find the … Yep georgia is right just do a bit of gooleing and you should find the codes. Also you cannot damage the player if you enter the wrong code it just wont work (the code that is not the DVD):thumbsup:

Agreed. I have done this with a few dvd players, never had any problems.

Original Poster

Cheers everyone! Will give this a try at the weekend!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions